The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Site Emails / Server Down Time

mawby

The server is currently unable to send out emails. I have therefore turned off new account registrations as they will never receive the confirmation email link. This has coincided with one of the servers network cards throwing a wobbly. Our hosts are hoping to fix that today. Until it's fixed I cannot get onto the server remotely to address the email issue :( although hopefully the two are related and normal operations will resume once the network card has been fixed/replaced.

I have asked our hosts to do the work at 10am BST today. I'll turn the forum off just before then to avoid DB problems. Hopefully the site will be back up within 10 minutes but there is always the chance it doesn't come back up at all so we may be offline for a while!

Fingers crossed....

Hi, could somebody tell Kaan W, that i will have the two tyres of him. i cant get to reply at the mo, account not working.

Cheers Phil.

Hi Phil, once a mod has confirmed that your membership has been activated i'll shoot you a PM and we can arrange something.

• 11 months later...
The server is currently unable to send out emails. I have therefore turned off new account registrations as they will never receive the confirmation email link.
Unfortunately this has happened again. I'm on the case already.... :)