The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active Front Spoiler (Full Kit) ecu etc GOOD condition!

Supra N_A

well time has come to sell this as I have just fitted a FMIC so it has to go:(

it is is really good condition and is 100% working!

comes with working motor/ECU and full spoiler kit with tray so it is plug and play..

price wise looking at £300 plus postage which I think is decent as this is a rare peace of kit and like said in good working order

Pm me for any more details

note (ECU is getting removed this week) can be posted begging of next week)

and looks like this on car

Have you managed to install this yet Sir

ECU and switch yes!! the rest well im waiting for a set of ramps being delivered today/tomorrow then i'll be under the supra pretty much all of easter weekend fitting it and waxoyling the underside, amongst other jobs ie fitting wings, oem side skirts a new rad from Lee P and giving it a good service. Hows your Supra(s) coming along? you done the first ever TT-NA yet?

ECU and switch yes!! the rest well im waiting for a set of ramps being delivered today/tomorrow then i'll be under the supra pretty much all of easter weekend fitting it and waxoyling the underside, amongst other jobs ie fitting wings, oem side skirts a new rad from Lee P and giving it a good service. Hows your Supra(s) coming along? you done the first ever TT-NA yet?

Sounds like you are going to be having fun then for the next few weeks, remember to take plenty of pics. I am just getting the 2 Sup's upto scratch, the black one needs a Detail and a few minor things doing, as for the TT-N/A its all dependant on whether Ben sells his M3. But i must admitt the lure of keeping her as is, does seem to be growing on me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.