The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shine auto diffuser vortex generators

caseys

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Sure. Want some pics? 2nd class recorded if that's ok?

Or available for collection from Warwick or Hursley if you're ever about there?

I'll send you a PM now, no pics need, I trust you :)

OMG! just had a heart attack thought someone was selling a diffuser :D

And imagine how pi55ed you would be if I had just bagged it for £100 :D

I'll send you a PM now, no pics need, I trust you :)

And imagine how pi55ed you would be if I had just bagged it for £100 :D

Sold to that man there in the funny hat!

:D yeah to say the least! :p

Well still undecided if I want to keep mine on yet. Let us know when you're next coming over from the island and you can come have a look too at how one fits.

i know someones already had them, but is there any chance yo ucould send me some pictures please as i want to try and make a set for my diffuser as i just seem to keep missing them

Sure I can take some photos at the weekend. Well the thread has been up since August!

Well still undecided if I want to keep mine on yet. Let us know when you're next coming over from the island and you can come have a look too at how one fits.

Cheers dude. If you decide to sell please pm me, I'm drawing close to my deadline to find one so i will have to buy one new soon if I don't find one, and it has fallen just at the time Pauls have gone up by £200.

Cheers dude. If you decide to sell please pm me, I'm drawing close to my deadline to find one so i will have to buy one new soon if I don't find one, and it has fallen just at the time Pauls have gone up by £200.

Question then - How low is your car currently? Because the diffuser suddenly makes the rear just as low as your front and it's far less forgiving scraping than a bumper!

Just considering, as Ryan had a devil of a job getting my car on the SRR because of it and I'm on BC Coilovers which have been raised 1 turn from their default! You have a ferry to deal with :)

Question then - How low is your car currently? Because the diffuser suddenly makes the rear just as low as your front and it's far less forgiving scraping than a bumper!

Just considering, as Ryan had a devil of a job getting my car on the SRR because of it and I'm on BC Coilovers which have been raised 1 turn from their default! You have a ferry to deal with :)

Mine is currently on stock ride height and yeah the ferry is a PITA but that aint going to stop me :p I would assume as its carbon that it can take a bit of scraping before cracks. can it not?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.