The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lui's Suprapod 2011 Mega Convoy Starting South Mimms Services Saturday 13th August

lui

South Mimms Mega Convoy for SupraPod 2011@Santa Pod Saturday 13th August 2011

:bang: All try to be at South Mimms Services between 6.45-7.15 am :bang:

Leaving at 7.30 am !!!SHARP!!! from South Mimms services going northbound on the A1

SOUTH MIMMS SERVICES Postcode is:

Post code for sat nav is: EN6 3QQ

!!! I will be leading the convoy in my Baby Blue Supra !!!

After leaving South Mimms Services there's plenty of time for all of us to gather back up together on the A1 towards HATFIELD TUNNEL :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: Total of approx 50 miles of A1 to next meet point Bramton services where A1 meets A14 so no excuses to get out of line !!!

Please try to keep all together due to last year convoy started to break up as members started to take the journey into there own hands & convoy started to break away !!!

So lets all try & keep together steady speeds of 65-70 MPH

We will be leaving South Mimms Services 7.30 SHARP estimated time of journey is approx 1 hour & 50 miles to Brampton Services.

IN MEGA SUPRA STYLE

Next stop point will be Brampton Services where A1 meets A14 time of arrival there will be around 8.30am on which there will be a short 15 minute break to collect all meeting at that meet point & leaving Brampton Services 8.45am SHARP !!! on which we will be going along A14 then onto A45 Total time is Approx 35 minutes to SantaPod.

BRAMTON SERVICES Postcode is:

Post code for sat nav is: PE28 4NQ

Time of arrival to Santa Pod is 9.15

All try to keep together as there's plenty of time on the carriage ways to make this happen.

Let's all make this a big one & all have a great day out.

Cheers for all your corporation Lui

Post code for SantaPod in case you get lost or loose the convoy is NN29 7XA

Edited by lui (see edit history)

All those meeting up at South Mimms Services add name to list below:

01.Lui

02.Guigsy

03.Bobbeh

04.Brommie

05.pranavghule

All Those meeting up at Brampton Services add name to list below:

Edited by lui (see edit history)

If you start adding too many stopping places it starts to take ages just to get where your going. And organising people is a pita

I fancy going from south mims but that's already a 5:30 ish am start for me... I only live down the road from pod i could have a couple more hours in bed. If the main convoy end up stopping at 2-3 extra places I'll just meet everyone there and get some kip :).

It should be up to the other convoys to meet at the already arranged places not the main one go wandering off all over to pick people up :)

Why has our thread been closed Lui?? We were still discussing who from the Norfolk area is coming and where best for us to meet and still havent finalised anything. We havent planned to meet at either of those places so i assume we can add another place to the 2 above?

Re-opened for finishing your discussion cheers Lui

If you start adding too many stopping places it starts to take ages just to get where your going. And organising people is a pita

I fancy going from south mims but that's already a 5:30 ish am start for me... I only live down the road from pod i could have a couple more hours in bed. If the main convoy end up stopping at 2-3 extra places I'll just meet everyone there and get some kip :).

It should be up to the other convoys to meet at the already arranged places not the main one go wandering off all over to pick people up :)

If there is not many added on the list for brampton services it will be straight from South Mimms to Santapod !!!

I know it will be good to be Soth Mimms only & will be unless quite few members are going to be listed at Brampton

Cheers Lui

I wasnt asking for another meeting place Guigsy, or for them to come meet us. I just wanted the thread to be reopened so we could finalise our plans as were meeting long before either of those two stops. Ones in the wrong direction and the others over 2 hours away from me, some of us want to meet at Thetford and go from there. Were also travelling up a bit later as we'd have to leave before 6am to get there comfortably.

Thanks Lui :thumbs:

I dont think im going to bother with the convoy this year, looking at google maps its almost an extra hour going that way than up the M1.

Much better than M1 the 50 mph specs all the way & whole part of day out is nice convoy there two & great Hatfield tunnel run too you will be there on not to miss

South Mimms

1. Lui

2. Guigsy (South Mimms )

3. Bobbeh (South Mimms )

4. Broomie (South Mimms )

5. pranavghule (South Mimms )

6. Wiggy1980 ( South Mimms )

7. Bradleyh_15

8. scottc998

9. Starbuck

10. Monkpower

11. dodec j

12. TJP

13. Clay

14. Supraturbochris

15. Dreamscape36

16. Budz86

17. Samsar

18. Abz

19. Vertex

20. Pistonbroke

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

South Mimms

1. Lui

2. Guigsy (South Mimms )

3. Bobbeh (South Mimms )

7. Bradleyh_15

8. scottc998

9. Starbuck

10. Monkpower

11. dodec j

12. TJP

13. Clay

14. Supraturbochris

15. Dreamscape36

16. Budz86

17. Samsar

18. Abz

19. Vertex

20. Pistonbroke

21. leet45single

just seen your stoping at bramton services so i'll meet there

Only stopping there If there a few going listed not just a couple so better make it down to south mimms I'm making the journey to south mimes & I'm only 10 mins from Brampton like said only stopping there if there's a few listed metting at Brampton & so far all are coming south mimms cheers Lui

South Mimms

1. Lui

2. Guigsy (South Mimms )

3. Bobbeh (South Mimms )

7. Bradleyh_15

8. scottc998

9. Starbuck

10. Monkpower

11. dodec j