The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recaro Bucket Seats

original_amo

Selling on behalf of a friend :)

Here are some Recaro Bucket seats, rails not included (can be bought at extra cost)

In great condition as pictured, no tares. Pictures dont do justice on how good they look....

They recline and the foot rest expands out perfect.

After £450 picked up but can get them couriered for £30 extra depending on your area.

Open to offers,

Stunning seats. I couldn't find anyone with them fitted when I bought them so chanced it. It certainly paid off.

Pics of mine fitted to my car on bride rails. The buyer can PM me for part number of the rails if he wishes :)

Hope you don't mind me posting

Bump for the seats... [GRIN][/GRIN]

Thought i might aswel pay up and become a full member again, Amo's selling them on my behalf :Pling:

Pictures look like the seat is worn but thats just the type of material it is, swipe your hand the opposite way and will look normal :)

Look good in a supe way better than the OEM ones i reckon.

Open to offers on these there just taking up room now...

Thanks for your post bud, had a couple of PM's of people who are interested in the seats but dont know how to go about getting rails to slam them in. Whats the sketch on them?

Appreciated for your help :D

Stunning seats. I couldn't find anyone with them fitted when I bought them so chanced it. It certainly paid off.

Pics of mine fitted to my car on bride rails. The buyer can PM me for part number of the rails if he wishes :)

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5030/5571993725_778af68e11_b.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5093/5571994545_defec96b38_b.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/monsween/c458fb24.jpg

Hope you don't mind me posting

Well from your post you're saying you have rails....

However.

The rails i have are bride adjustable rails. These we're rather pricey but i had the slider/sidemount rails. You only need the sliders. They are pretty tight and do not move back fully. I'm 5-9 and the furthest back they sit is perfect for my driving position.

Yep my mistake what i meant was i have evo rails on them, some people modify them....

Yeh bride rails aint cheap :)

Well from your post you're saying you have rails....

However.

The rails i have are bride adjustable rails. These we're rather pricey but i had the slider/sidemount rails. You only need the sliders. They are pretty tight and do not move back fully. I'm 5-9 and the furthest back they sit is perfect for my driving position.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.