The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus LS 400 4.0ltr V8 a whole lot of luxury, its like your fron room on wheels!

neilthenut

Lexus LS 400 4.0ltr V8 a whole lot of luxury, its like your front room on wheels

for sale, my Lexus LS 400 4.0ltr V8.

i picked this up a few months ago as, well i was going rip the engine out, and drop into into my supra- but i changed my mind, and was going to trun it into "another" project- but i'm a little snowed under having my s13 s180sx sil80, r32 4door and R33 gtst as work in progress, never mind supra-

so its got to go.

plan was, 30mm (ish ) drop, set of newer lexus 18's- some nice window tints, and a bagging system- (something louder than all the chimps around me! :tongue:)

car is stock. its 100%. i love it, it is like driving your front room around, or what i think it would be like- and for a big old girl, she aint bad drive, was expecting the QE2, but aint bad.

has 1uz-fe- which is as sweet as. thats the reason i bought the car! pulls well, drives top notch- and turned in about 28mpg-

it has 8months MOT left, 159k miles, runs well, no noise's, no cluncks- nothing.

the wheels were poweder coated end of august with new tyres-

has spare alloy in the boot, and the orginal tool kit new and unused!. . .

usual jap luxuary bits

4 electric heated leather seats

5 way electric front seats

climate control

air con

cd changer

electric everything!

pictures-

looking for a quick sale due to being skint-

£1100 ONO

any questions please ask- text/PM/reply/call-

thanks

I have seen and been in this. It really is a hell of a lot of car for the money. It could be ideal for VIP treatment. Couldn't believe how clean it was inside and out. Every electric element workd, and there is a lot. Amazing spec on a car of this age. And it doesn't hang about either. Totally unmolested.

I remember seeing one of these cut in half at the Science Museum in London when I was a kid, made me want one :D It's a hell of a lot of car for not much money, someone could get a real bargain there :) Very tidy motor.

thanks- tell your mates, tell everyone you know- need it gone, want to finish my cage- and do some more work on my car!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.