The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra VVTI & BPU+ kit

rajsingh13

SOLD

BPU DONE

Mint codition supra vvti twin turbo triptronic. Only 46K miles with BIMPTA certifate to verify this mileage.

18" wolfrace alloys only about 2 month old and in mint condition with new tyres which have hardly any wear. Uprated D2 suspension all around.

I also have a full BPU+ kit including blitz 3" double decat, 1.2 bar restrictor ring, fcd, walbro fuel pump, turbo timer, gizzmo boost controler and HKS reloaded induction kit, full s/s HKS Dragger exhaust (exhaust and induction kit already on the car) can be sold without this kit if you dont want it.

Had a full service in march including cambelt, auxilary belt, oil and fuel filters, iridium plugs and oil i have only done about 500 miles since. I am gutted that i have to sell this car especially because i havent had a chance to bpu it and enjoy the extra power[sAD][/sAD].

Keron was going to fit the BPU kit and this can still be arranged as he is based just around the corner from me. The only reason i am selling the car is because i am in the proses of setting up a electrical company and will need the extra money and van or 4x4.

Im not to sure on what its exactly worth as there arent many vvtis around but after having a look around i think £9500ono should be a reasonable price as i have seen some with higher mileage in less desirable colours for 9k without the extras being thrown in.

£9000ono or reasonable offers

can anyone help me upload some photos

forgot to mension i will take a supra aerotop shell as a p/x for a new project for the weekends. Preferably with bodywork already done up maybe showcar.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright just wondering if it would be worth while for me to get the bpu kit fitted while I am waiting for a buyer or if buyers would prefer it standard and then fit it themselves. Also iv had some ask if I would sell it seperate and I was just wondering if it would be worth selling it and reducing the price of the car or does it make it more desirable to have the kit with the car

Yes mate I bought it off him a few months back when I sold my supra to a guy from sweadon. Just fancined having a vvti for a while as I have had about 8 supras before and you can feel the difference it feels a bit more torque and solid. I would have loved to have kept it for another year but I need a vehicle for my new company and can't afford both. I wouldn't mind taking a supra aerotop shell as a px for me to work on as I get the fund as I'm not ready give supras yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.