The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White NA Manual

AndyBandit

Hi guys, I am selling this Supra NA so I can buy a TT.

This car is standard with a Clifford Cat 1 alarm.

I first purchased this car in December 2009 for my trip to Europe in Summer 2010. I had to make sure it was reliable, so I removed and replaced all chassis bolts so that I could get the geometry correctly aligned. Then fitted yellow Bilstien suspension.

I also replaced:

-rocker cover gaskets

-spark plugs

-cambelt

-auxhiliary belt

-top and bottom hose (silicon)

-air filter

-engine oil (silkolene pro-s 10.50) and filter

-gearbox and diff oils

-coolant

-brake fluid

-power steering fluid, and

-air conditioning re-gassed.

The car is mechanically sound, and has 12 months MOT on the car. It has tax until the end of January 2011.

The car has 17" UK wheels and has braided brake lines & an LSD diff.

It drives perfectly with no problems. I am looking for £2, 995.

Don't hesitate to pm me if you have any questions or wish to phone me on 07801081842

Cheers, Andy

imageimage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

unfortuantly N/A's just dont seem to sell unless they are £1500 and like you say they are worth alot more then MK3 money.

But then again when you look at the price of TT's they are also very cheap, ive seen tt auto's for £4500 so people see the n/a as exspensive compared.

I do hope the price's come back up in the next few years.

This is now £2895.

The problem with buying a cheap TT is that you can get yourself into some serious bills if the tubbies start playing up etc.

I would always play safe with an NA from a running cost point of view, especially if I had a limited budget.....;)

H.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya

Yes its still for sale. When i first advertised it i had 6 or 7 people offer me £2500 & 1 offer of £2700 but no one has even come and looked at the car. Please give me a call on 07801-081842 if you would like to come and have a look.

Cheers

Andy

I went to see this car today, it's a beaut of a thing. I'm still considering whether or not to buy it and store it for a few months (circumstances are such..).

The pictures do not do this vehicle justice.

Thanks for the coffee Andy...and the 'demonstration' :D

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.