The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blue Dash Conversion (Exchange Basis)

heckler

Guys n' Gals

Right, now that I'm back from been shot at, having rocket attacks etc... I can get back to work...

I Offer the dash conversion (heater control panel/ODO/Clock/dash back lights/Ignition & Cigar Ring lights/Window switch/Trac & Auto Spoiler switches) on an exchange basis

I send you out a converted heater control panel/ODO/Clock/dash back lights/Ignition & Cigar Ring lights/Window switch/Trac & Auto Spoiler switches) - on receipt, you send me your heater control panel, and the 4 dash back light bulb holders

As alternative, I can mod your own kit in one of two ways:-

You send me your parts, this can be everything (including the heated seat switch/fog light/dim-dip switches) and I'll convert them, I aim to send them back to you with in 24hrs.

The main colour is blue, however other colours can be done on request.

OR

For an extra charge I can travel (within reasonable distance from Norwich!) to your car and do the conversion there.

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/shop/dash2.jpg http://www.internetwork.org.uk/shop/dash1.jpg

I have some ready to go...

Now the financial part... To have everything done (heater control panel/ODO/Clock/dash back lights/Ignition & Cigar Ring lights/Window switch/Trac & Auto Spoiler switches) including P & P is £100

If you want just individual parts done, just ask for the price.

I take paypay/cheques/cash etc... either get in touch with me through the forum OR through my website Or follow the links in my sig.

So Far I have a list of 13 people showing interest...

:thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Right - thought it was about time I revived my own thread with a news flash....

In addition to the blue dash conversion, I have in the pipe line, a system where by, when you hit, or get near the red-line, the tacho dial will light up red, this can be addapetd to the engine temp (as there is no warnin lights to get your attention!!) nd possibly fuel guage too...

Also...

I now produce resistor packs for those who put UK injectors into JDM cars, I have one in my soup. Pictures to follow. Now, IF you wanted it could be possible to have these polished!! as the cases I use are aluminium

In addition to the blue dash conversion, I have in the pipe line, a system where by, when you hit, or get near the red-line, the tacho dial will light up red, this can be addapetd to the engine temp (as there is no warnin lights to get your attention!!) nd possibly fuel guage too...

Interested in the shift light indicator (M3 like)

send me pics. How will it work on my Light cluster as I already have those LED Guage inserts

Interested in the shift light indicator (M3 like)

send me pics. How will it work on my Light cluster as I already have those LED Guage inserts

When i have a version that works. I guess with yours you'd have to add a few extra Red Leds.... and a tacho feed... other wise "MIGHT"be looking at doing exchange basis Tachos... dunno yet dude... all work in progress :D

Hey Heks.

I'm oh-so interested... but I've got gold detail already on the tachs 'n' dash. I'll have to drive up to you to do it! Howzat?

Not anytime this month though, probably the end of October if things work out.

Interested in which bit? as of Oct 10th - I am way for a month :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.