The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for VVTi Thor FCD instructions

Jake

I've got a second hand Thor FCD (or VFCC if you prefer) from a non-VVTi pre-facelift Supra and I want to install it in my '98 VVTi Tiptronic RZ-S but I don't have the VVTi instructions.

All the links to the Thor/TRL diagrams in old threads are now dead.

It would be a bit of cheek to ring Pete up for these, can anyone help me out with a FCD wiring diagram and a VVTi ECU pinout diagram?

Thanks

WARNING!!!

There was a TRL diagram doing the rounds with the WRONG pinouts shown, and I think this is it!

I am sure you will find the MAP sensor wire is where the MAP pin is shown on the daiagram! The correct MAP wire is yellow and black, that's the one you need to cut and the green from the TRL device goes to the ecu side of the cut wire, and the blue goes to the MAP sensore side (engine side).

That diagram is correct, pin 14 on block B is the MAF airflow signal (red-blue), and pin 15 on block B is the MAP signal (black-yellow).

All the other connections are correct as well, although you could use block E pin 16 (bottom left of last block on diagram) as the ground, it's the beefy ECU ground wire (white-black) and it's easier to get at.

-Ian

• 3 years later...