The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Gunmetal Facelift TT6

Guest SupraTroopa

Guest SupraTroopa

Ok now I really do have to put the supe up for sale (albeit with a heavy heart) :(

Right, I bought the car April last year and I was (and am) the first owner in the country. Bought with 30,000km on the clock, now changed to miles and reading a touch over 38,000 (30,000km + 8,000 miles = about 27,000 miles)

Recaro front seats

JUN front bumper (crack in bottom and small crack in side)

18" Volk Rays TE37 wheels in white (very rare and expensive)

Apexi N1 exhaust

Whifbitz 1st and 2nd Decat (you can have standard cats too for MOT)

1 bar restrictor ring (whifbitz)

Walbro 255 uprated fuel pump

MINE's ECU

Wangan Rear Spoiler

HKS Coilovers

ARC Induction box

Front Strut Brace (unknown make)

Trust Front Mount Intercooler

TRD rad + oil caps

TRD dials

TRD Bonnet

Blitz boost gauge

HKS turbo timer

IK24 spark plugs

Tinted mirrored windows (rear quarters + back window)

Good points

- Car just been serviced literally 100 miles ago with brand new Denso Iridium IK24 spark plugs and Silkolene Pro S fully synthetic oil.

- New stock tt clutch fitted ~3000 miles ago.

- Facelift so comes with clear front indicators, better traction control etc.

Bad points

- Small crack on corner of bumper (3cm?)

- Will need some rear pads in the near future - was an advisory at recent service that they were approx. 70-80% worn.

- Small area on front drivers wing could do with a good buff up/possible respray. This is just because I am picky.

- Went over a pot hole and got a crack in bottom of front bumper now

- HKS suspension knocks from the back, had these fully inspected though and no damage or failure, just slightly annoying.

Car has not been dyno'd but with the mods should be running at approx. 370-380bhp.

Possibly looking for a part ex for a cheaper car, not sure what I'm after but something more economical would benefit.

NOTE: The MOT runs out on 21st April and tax runs out end of the month.. For this reason I will sell the car for OVERS OVER £8000 a it is for a quick sale or I will MOT and Tax it but I will sell for more. I can tax at buyers expense.

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/aimg/1489/1489760-1t.jpg

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/aimg/1489/1489760-2t.jpg

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/aimg/1489/1489760-3t.jpg

Pistonheads advert:

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1489760.htm

More pics on page 2!

More pics in my garage

Any questions please ask

Guest SupraTroopa

Came to the conclusion I'd rather become a recluse for a few months than have to get shot of the supe. After seeing the advert I felt proper wounded.

Guest SupraTroopa
Why do you have half a dinning table on your boot lid?

If you removed it, it might help your sale!?

Gotta have somewhere to put the cutlery

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SupraTroopa

Ok will get some fresh pics when I get back from work depending on weather/if I can slink out a bit early before it gets too dark.

Here are some old(ish) pics anyway for now

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14692&d=1241394170

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14693&d=1241394394

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14694&d=1241394401

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14695&d=1241394409

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14696&d=1241394417

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14697&d=1241394425

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14698&d=1241394432 vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14767&d=1242162849

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14768&d=1242162881 vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14769&d=1242162929

Guest SupraTroopa

Update: Last night drove into a pothole and got a crack on the front bumper, about 5cm long maybe at the bottom. Doesn't look too bad but for this will take £100 off the price.

Now £8900 for a quick sale

Guest SupraTroopa

Ha yeah but I really don't wanna leave the supra scene! Any way I can stay in the club with a supe and I'm happy!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SupraTroopa

ha thats weird, I havent seen most of those pictures before!

But yeah thats it too.

As MOT runs out on the 21st April, will take offers for a quick sale (preferably this week). Tax runs out end of this month but can re-tax for buyer.

Offers above £8000 considered for sale this week!

'twas on eBay and PH for a long time before you bought it with 4 companies all advertising her and I also have piccies of her in a poor state before leaving Japan with a big wing on the tailgate and damaged front bumper and in a very dirty state. Now she's a very nice car good colour and spec - wish I was in the UK and had the funds to buy at such a great price. Shame all my capital is tied up in my own school here :( :eyebrows:

Guest SupraTroopa

Yeah I watched it on pistonheads for a good few months before deciding to buy it. It kills me having to sell it but I've told myself getting rid of the supra is only a temporary thing as times are tough and when my new job comes through and I've saved up some more cash then I can look forwards to a nice single :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.