The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks Whifbitz for my Seibon TS Lip (pics)

jevansio

you copy cat jay !!!! now all you need is the arches and you will have a black version of mine.

My wheels would never fill Veilsides, I do like Ken Hendersons Do-Luck rear flares though, could be tempted with those to complete the outside look if I ever get round to having it sprayed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I went for the carbon one.

I re-used the metal brackets which held the original lip on.

I used stickaflex to hold the sideparts on.

I cut notches in the carbon(with a dremmel) for the bracket bolts to slide in to,the brackets hold the splitter nicely in place.

There is a thread about fitting these somewhere.

Rich I noticed you said "notches", I wondered why, but when I came to test fit tonight I can only assume it's to keep the lip flush with the bumper when viewed from the front, a hole would leave it sat too far back, is this correct?

Rich I noticed you said "notches", I wondered why, but when I came to test fit tonight I can only assume it's to keep the lip flush with the bumper when viewed from the front, a hole would leave it sat too far back, is this correct?

Yes you are spot on with that comment Jay,the brackets should hold the lip securely in place once tightened fully up.I had a mate help me line it up.

Yea looks better imo, in my top few favorite supras now, ps looks like you need to have another go at getting the bumper on sraight:p

He he, yeah you're right, I know what that is, it's those little black plastic things that hold the aluminium strip on, that far right one never went in properly, I'll do it now, ta :D

Yummy, that looks ace. Was never a fan of carbon on black as it always tended to look grey but that looks superb! :)

Cheers Jazzy, I was exactly the same bud, I only left these (lip & rear spoiler) carbon as the plan was to get a respray next year anyway, but they've grown on me sooo much. That pic Nic posted is just fantastic, makes me wonder if I got a respray should I wander from black & get a colour like that & leave the carbon highlights