The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra N/A Manual with LSD

PAG

1994 SZ manual with LSD

213000kms(Still restricted to 112mph)

No mot or tax declared sorn at the moment

New clutch,timing belt changed and main drive belt also crank pulley rear shocks and suspension arms all fluids and oils changed.

Full hks silent hi power system and whifbitz double decat

Apexi induction kit

sony head unit and 6cd changer

Active spoiler fitted but not wired up(switch and ecu will come with the car)

The windscreen is cracked and she will need four tyres and front brake calipers(a pair will go with the car) for mot.

the back bumper needs painted if you are fussy as it has some scratches on it.

If you have any questions about the car please feel free to ask this car must go the car is sold as pick up only as i have no means of transporting the car to the buyer.

please tell me you where in the xmas spirt and had been drinking spirts when you posted that price :burp: and its a manual i aint ever seen one at that price i'd say at least 2700 if its just cosmetics that need doing, fare enough if the engine was shagged. your crazy dude dont do it :looney:

why are you selling it so cheap then?

Well for a start it is sitting on my old mans drive i dont have off the road parking at mine,as the car isnt taxed or motd its just not going to be worth much i had it advertised for £2000 and had no takers so thought id try it a bit lower and see what happend.

No worries mate hope all is going well with the car have a good xmas and new year keep me posted on your progress if you come across anything about the car that your not sure about give me a shout id be happy to help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.