The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JUN original front

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

eeeeeee!! ur doing my head in! i didnt say i wasnt selling it, read the posts.i said if someone wants to buy it il take it of

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post 22 and 32 made by you :innocent:

lol, i can imagine you are the one doing peoples head in because you keep saying its for sale and the next minute its not. I then look somewhere else on the forum, come back and its for sale again, Make your mind up mate. Why not fleabay it. How you have all this money when you are 16 to be buying kits all the time???

Guest CoolsBlue

sprayed in grey primer, i work 5 days a week for 9 hrs a day at a well paid job an dlive at home and im 17 now and tbh i ll just keep it on this supra if it doesnt sell as i dont want to put my custom kit on this supra

sprayed in grey primer, i work 5 days a week for 9 hrs a day at a well paid job an dlive at home and im 17 now and tbh i ll just keep it on this supra if it doesnt sell as i dont want to put my custom kit on this supra

So you put an unsprayed bumper on the car presuming you removed one that was sprayed are you selling the sprayed one and why would you remove it to put one unsprayed on ??

Guest CoolsBlue
So you put an unsprayed bumper on the car presuming you removed one that was sprayed are you selling the sprayed one and why would you remove it to put one unsprayed on ??

becuase stock sucks! and i sold it for a tenner with the lip and under tray

Guest CoolsBlue

ok custom kit jun pics in a bit, not using veilside front, have the spoiler, sides, blue front, rear bumper and mirrors with indicators and eyelids

Guest CoolsBlue

im using the other front, btw the veilside is not a usual one, its been extended and is wider, looks way cool

Guest CoolsBlue
so how many supra's have you got ??

i have 1 real one, 3 tamiya ones, 1 jada one, 1 nikko one, one tiny one, and one small red jada

so thats 8:cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.