The mkiv Supra Owners Club

O2 sensor

jackso11

The first and the last link are both for part number Dox-0110, I have just spent an hour looking for denso - toyota part number conversions etc and cannot find the part number for the N/a sensor 89465-19615 listed on any of them as a Dox number or a 247- number or whatever.

There is a site http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk that lists the first and last at £30 each and the 2 in the middle at £48 each, much cheaper than the e bay ones, wether they are real Denso items its hard to tell. I think Toyota own Denso anyway so you would think this information would be much easier to find ?

yeah I am sure Denso is owned by toyota, when you buy lots of OEM parts they come from denso.

No idea which one I need but I am sure mine is rubbish, I get through far more petrol than I should.

Just looked at that spark plugs site, they only sell UK spec sensors. Poo

Edited by jackso11 (see edit history)

UK and export Supras have front and a rear O2 sensors.

There are different part numbers for each Supra model.

89465-19635 Oxygen Sensor - J-spec TT

89465-19725 Oxygen Sensor - J-spec TT VVTi

89465-19605 Oxygen Sensor - Front - UK Spec

89465-19595 Oxygen Sensor - Rear - UK Spec

89465-19615 Oxygen Sensor - NA x 2

Pic of a genuine Toyota sensor for a 2JZ-GTE (non-VVTi).

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6194/p1020548mf8.jpg

what is the difference between each of them?

There are no obvious differences between the TT ones, the NA sensor only has a single wire.

Because of the different part numbers there must be some difference between the TT sensors otherwise they would have standardise the part number across all models as they do with other parts. What that difference are I have no idea.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...