The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas dinner

DamanC

Alright boyyyys, ok so I've been a little slack and not visited much but how can i miss a curry meet hey. Count me in. :D Still no sup though, she's not ready yet ;) but i will be bringing my monster of an astravan :rlol:

Cheers for the text Damo :thumbs:

bummers :( was hoping to hear you rumble past! then id know when to leave the house!

Good evening out guys and gal' :thumbs: nice to meet some new faces.

Cheers Jon for taking me out in your Supe! When I was putting my Supe to bed and closing my gates, all I could here was parp'parp'parp'bang'bang'bang! So am guessing that was when you left the place, it echo'd around the houses!!! lol

Really enjoyed the meal and the company last night.

Jons antics are still ringing in my ears. That car is a load of fun. :) I actually passed Jon on my way to the curry-house with him on the other side of the road making crazy loud noises. The car sounded awesome.

probrox: I hope you and your missus sorted yourselves out once you got home. You looked pretty agitated when you arrived.

Cheers Jon for taking me out in your Supe! When I was putting my Supe to bed and closing my gates, all I could here was parp'parp'parp'bang'bang'bang! So am guessing that was when you left the place, it echo'd around the houses!!! lol

No worries mate, any reason to kick the shit out of it :) - booked in for the new tires today.

Thank again for arrangine it daman. Had a great time, hope that curry comes out my white shirt:rolleyes:

Thanks to all for the warm welcome last night. Nice to meet a few of you and see the cars. Definately looking forward to the treasure hunt style idea if it can be organized.

The flowers from the garage on the way home didn't help much, she still wasn't talking to me this morning. Just had a phone call and its all sorted now though. Phew!! Didn't think i was going to get a lift home after the works party tonight. lol.