The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra mentioned in Google zeitgeist

Jake

http://www.google.com/press/zeitgeist.html

2004 Year-End Google Zeitgeist

Search patterns, trends, and surprises

Based on billions of searches conducted by Google users around the world, the 2004 Year-End Zeitgeist offers a unique perspective on the year's major events and trends. We hope you enjoy this aggregate look at what people wanted to know more about this year.

Popular Cars

1. ferrari

2. bmw

3. lamborghini

4. nissan skyline

5. porsche

6. mercedes

7. honda civic

8. mustang

9. toyota supra

10. mitsubishi eclipse

Seems like mre folks are interested in Civics than Supras:p

YAYYYY!!!! I LOVE IT WHEN THE TRUE LOVE SHOWS!!!! it's like everyone loves and respects the supra, but lucky for us most think it is out of their reach (even though it isn't, shame.. but lucky for me).

Like the Top Gear Top-100 used cars, Supra was number one, in the under-10-grand price bracket. only bad thing about that was the 10-grand thing. it should be number one in a broader way, but I have to say when I see a 911 turbo, with that bodykit and the side-intakes, I do think it looks damn horny. perhaps more so than the supra. but i'm saved by the fact that no one else in Hale has got a Supra. Not that I live in posh Hale or anyththing, but lots of expensive cars do, and my Supra is RESPECT!! I'd love it if CJ or a whole collaboration of mkivsupra.net could drive near where I live, or near Hale/cheshire - the posh places near me!! awesom :D