The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How fast is a big single in real life ???

dude

Guest Usmann A

Kevin it was made in light humour mate. I mean hes always showing you guys so much love, I was just rewording his"tributal" sig thats all.

:innocent:

ps, he has got "Powered by ENVY" on his car. :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usmann, how do you work this out? Because i was happy with what they did on my car, at the end of the day most of my performance mods are from Envy so why not put that in my sig. Stop being a nob!

PS - I hadn't posted on this board for a while....but if you still think i show so much love then thats upto you, think whatever you want to think.... doesn't bother me one bit :thumbs:

Paul

Guest Usmann A

Thank you Matt. Exactly.

FFS, I was only playing about Paul. its called light hearted banter. :rolleyes:

i dont normally do this, but Paul you are a utter joke my friend. why do you argue with everyone, just yesterday you PM me with your situation, and then diss my ass today.

Well, let me begin, sorry, what has exactly been done to your car?? fitted any turbo kits? and fuel systems? EMS systems? clutches?, anyone can supply parts Paul, and anyone competant enough can fit them aswell.

No if you were to get a full rebuild and complete overhaul done,thats another story.

Pls, my advice, go back to reading Max Power my friend, just because you read SF forums, and have been to see Titan, do not thing for one second you know anything about cars!!!

I am totally sick of hearing, " SF guys say do this .. do that", you ovbioulsy need to get a reality check.

i cant belive you sometimes, a while ago you were argueing with Syed about electric fans,then with CJ.

Id suggest goto http://www.howstuffworks.com, and start reading sir.

ps, thats was not in light hearted banter!!!

pps, say knob to my face.

Guest Usmann A

ps, the mentioning of ENVY, has nothing todo with thier ability to do all those mods I mentioned, just a mere example. to be fair Gaz always a pleasure to speak with.

Guest Usmann A

Yes Bobbeh. I apologise. I dont normally get involved with internet banter.

I let it get the better of me.

But insults I do not take kindly to, whether they are from keyborad warriors or someone on the street.

I dont resort to calling/insulting people. but others had to stoop down to that level.

ps, the mentioning of ENVY, has nothing todo with thier ability to do all those mods I mentioned, just a mere example. to be fair Gaz always a pleasure to speak with.

i took that as a dig at ENVY too Usmann, think you worded that a bit vaguely. And yeah Paul does have "powered by ENVY" on his car, why not? i'm gonna have ENVY stickers on mine because they deserve some advertising for the quality work they put in and sacfrices theyve made! plus i've never had as good customer service anywhere else.

And can anyone blame paul for arguing with people so much? think we've established in the past that things like sarcasm or lightly intended jokes don't get across too well all the time (for example, if you weren't having a dig at ENVY then there's a few of us who have read that as meanin something else). nothing wrong with saying "the guys on supraforums say this and that", i'm sure you do the same sometimes! as for callin paul a joke and to go back to reading max power - that's out of order. paul's a nice fella and he gets too much shit on here from some of you lot. and as for him callin you a nob to your face? don't be surprised if he does fella.

Guest Usmann A

LOL- again your reading too much into it. I Stated it was a joke.

and I made another post about it not affecting ENVY, as I stated GAZ has helped me out a few times.

I am not going to get into a whole , he says this topic, I like to deal with things when they are facing me.

Guest Usmann A

Im sorry. how would be slating ENVY help me. I dont have a operational shop yet. and numerous times people PM 'd me, I say try Gaz@ENVY, he can get what you want.

So, I do feel you are reading from a wrong perspective there.

Oh ffs - if you lot need therapy.

Go here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=365923#post365923

er im not arguin, it's a waste of time arguing on the net...especially on Xmas eve!! all i'm pointing out to Usmann is that his joke was taken the wrong way by more that a few people and that he shouldn't be slaggin paul laing off on the net. if you don't like someone, put them on ignore! ive not had any arguments on here and i dont intend to waste my time in starting now :D

Im sorry. how would be slating ENVY help me. I dont have a operational shop yet. and numerous times people PM 'd me, I say try Gaz@ENVY, he can get what you want.

So, I do feel you are reading from a wrong perspective there.

Usmann, all i was saying is that I did misread your post if you meant it as a joke! and im saying the reason that i did read more into it is because you've got your own company now. same if another trader made a joke about another company, there's just a bit more to think about if one trader makes a joke about another. i'm not saying you are / were slating ENVY, you said it was a joke - fine.

what i didnt like was your attack on paul as it was unnecessary! but like i said, im not havin a pop at you because it's pointless. just saying i think you were out of order.

Thanks Ro.

Matt, when i took the piss out of the clutch problem why did Usmann jump in and then have a pop at Envy, whats it got to do with him? I was having a light hearted joke with Matt not you!

And if you want me to say your a nob to your face i will, not a problem! I say what i think about people and don't think somehow you were havin a friendly pop. Don't try and be a clever shite on here.

Also yeah whats wrong with helping advertise a decent company like Envy, who have allways been helpfull to me unlike others - what ever happened to you getting me those HKS pipes i asked you about ages ago? Great service! And i have never ever asked you for prices on clutches, turbo kits etc etc, i have spent alot of money on my car with Envy as have others on here and they deserve some credit like Ro says. I think if your business was half as good wouldn't you advertise by adding stickers to your car, and others? Or do you do this allready, if you do then you can't say a thing! Yeah so i havn't done any major mods to my engine yet, but thats all in the pipeline. This will happen, christ i've only owned it for a year!

About the Max Power dig at me, why don't you grow up! It's christmas, go have some wine, some mice pies and chill out. lol honestly was that comment supposed to hurt me?

About the electric fans thread, i'm not going into this once again, why are you wanting to bring up old stuff and start a big arguement? I have spoke with alot of people and all respectable tuners, they like them, it's all about opinions, each to there own. Life would be boring if we all were sheep!

Merry christmas everyone

Paul :werd:

Guest Usmann A

Paul, you need to grow up, and TBH I genuinely didnt know why you was talking about slipping clutches???? thus why I enquired.

DO YOU KNOW ME????

answer is now, so I suggest you stop making assumptions.

Pls dont try and slate my business, as you know nothing, and once you go and tune/build your own car, then come back to me. as you are in no position to talk about tuning my friend.

DO YOU KNOW ME????

answer is now, so I suggest you stop making assumptions.

Can't you spell either? I don't know you and tbh i don't want too. Can't you let this rest? So i know nothing? Actually i know alot of things mate, no your right i havn't built/rebuilt an engine, not many people on here have but thats not to say i don't know a thing or two, your really living upto your nob comment now arn't you. PMSL

Get to bed, Santa's on his way!

Paul