The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Ultimate Supra Video dvd -SKproductionZ-

Guest Supra 2n turbO

About the dvd, the NTSC version worked ok, no corrupted menus and the video wasn't jumpy.

But i do have to recommend you that next time you do a dvd please try to clean the videos a bit because there was a lot of bad shoots that should have been deleted (the guy trying to get focus, walking while trying to get a better place to shoot, doing a pair or tree tries before the good shoot, etc...)

It seems like you guys just captured the whole tape and didn't spend any time to clean it a bit.

And choose a better cameraman.

I liked the dvd because i like supras but next time take your time to edit it and you'll see you'll get a very good dvd.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Supra 2n turbO

um to be honest, the guy who recorded wasnt one of us. it was actually from Mid-West Supras, people say it was not all that and i strongly agreed with it. if u want to see my own personal work its on that site http://www.geocities.com/sk_productionz either click on videos or just get to the Team OBL dvd one, also as far as the quality goes its perfectly fine now i just took out the slide show making more room for better quality :) so losing 200 pics lead to better resolution, after all who really does watch the slide show? lol but thanks for all the help guys i appreciate it :)

Guest Supra 2n turbO
does anything work here! :violin:

Mikyrx "About the dvd, the NTSC version worked ok, no corrupted menus and the video wasn't jumpy."

So are we agreed that the NTSC version works fine......but the PAL is faulty?

I'd be interested in buying the NTSC version if I knew that people here have it and it works OK?

What a pollava eh? :rolleyes:

Guest Supra 2n turbO

Hey, yeah PAL must be the deal, so ima just sell it only for US model DVD players. if anyone can help me out with a PAL format please email me at [email protected]

Also just to let everyone know one of the greatest footage for a dvd is about to be unleashed. its the survival of the fittest in which you shall see the top imports face off. from Supras, Rx7s, 911, to Skyline its gonna be pimp. Although one car will be the winner...and there is a actually winner lol. be sure to check it out when the time comes. im still working on it. i got videos of a rx7 hittin 200mph, 3D animated effects where 3D motions of cars are shown and plenty of nice fly bys and bikes exc.

features are so far...

Races

Burnouts

highspeeds

Dynos

flybys

exc.

something im considering is...

girls (models)

a short 3D animated film

...and? the rest is up to u. Got any ideas? :) also if theres something you wouldnt really care about seeing tell me cuz then having less of that i can add more burnours or races. exc. let me know whats up thanks! :)

Sohail

SKproductionZ