Hampshire Meet

Gerry

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some pics of a great Sat afternoon meet. :)

10 Supras and 15 very nice people.

Very many thanks to Gerry - Gatso for sorting it. Hi Soo.

Thanks to Amazing Grace - Sheena, for dessert. :cool:

Top dude John - Jaymdee (I think) for sorting Sheena's exhaust and getting mucky.

It sounded very nice when you drove off Sheena.;)

Thanks to big John for leading Juanchuan and me there. :)

DSC00021 (Large).JPG

DSC00022 (Large).JPG

DSC00023 (Large).JPG

DSC00024 (Large).JPG

DSC00026 (Large).JPG

Dude! That's a really atrocious photo of my incredibly filthy car! If I get up early enough tomorrow I might have to sort that out!

Glad you owned up to it. ;) If you looked closely at mine you'd have noticed a film of grime that couldn/t be got with the jetwash.

But, of course, I didn't take a close up. :D

A

Nice pub, nice company and a nice drive to & from. What more could anyone want on a damp Saturday?

Great to see some old and some new faces too. :)

Lin says thanks for the cake Sheena. ;)

So what was up with the exhaust? Did it still have the baffle in?

Great we had such a good turnout folks, it was a nice afternoon :)

Also nice to see some new faces, thanx for the pics Andy, forgot my camera (again) :search:

Nice chocy cake Sheena xxx (hope you warmed up in the car Daisy) !

Pity the roads were to busy to have fun on the M3 on the way back (plus dark & damp) :(

Thanks for leading the way home Jon, hope you arrived safely.

Remember all, there's the Wilts (Chippenham) meet next Saturday and it's only 5 mins from the M4 !

We'll see how people feeel about making the Hants Meet a regular or semi-regular one in the New Year if that's OK...

Cheers All.

G & S

Nice pub, nice company and a nice drive to & from. What more could anyone want on a damp Saturday?

Great to see some old and some new faces too. :)

Lin says thanks for the cake Sheena. ;)

So what was up with the exhaust? Did it still have the baffle in?

Yep. John sorted it.:D

Will be great to do this again too. :)

Are you being a silly billy Gerry? it's the 8th not the 1st:p.

Sounds like it was a great meet, hope to make the next one:)

You guys would've loved it. We just need to sort if the tables can be booked as we were quite lucky to get everyone together.

It's a popular place indeed. We also spotted the Heron too. Quality - Big JohnD almost convinced people it was a model. Lol.

Are you being a silly billy Gerry? it's the 8th not the 1st:p.

Sounds like it was a great meet, hope to make the next one:)

Thats a whole seven days extra I have to wait... :(

Sorry folks, hope you spotted this: Chippenham Meet 8th Dec. :D

You guys would've loved it. We just need to sort if the tables can be booked as we were quite lucky to get everyone together.

It's a popular place indeed. We also spotted the Heron too. Quality - Big JohnD almost convinced people it was a model. Lol.

We had our last girlie meet there and it was very busy indeed. beautiful place and ample parking.:cool:

Thats a whole seven days extra I have to wait... :(

Sorry folks, hope you spotted this: Chippenham Meet 8th Dec. :D

Sorry, but time flys;)

:D

Firstly Big thanks Gatso/gerry dear for arranging this meet it was good fun both Daisy and i enjoyed it greatly, Hi Sooooooos. A very heartfelt thanks to John/Jaymdee for removing my nasty baffle now my car has a real grown up growl and Daisy and enjoyed her new sound nearly all the way home, that was until i got stoppped by the police!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They decided to run a check on my car as i was driving through Dorking and apparently my MOT was out of date!!!! I was blissfullyu unaware as i had been unable to locate my documents since i moved!!!! well i spent all weekend ripping this house and a lot of boxes apart and finally found them on sunday evening phewwwwwww!!!! Anyway hello to old friends and new. Chris Daisy and i think we saw you on Monday we were in the black Toureg?? was it you?? Keep well all and see you all soon i hope:)Looking good Ashley:innocent:

Sheena

+

Daisy

:D

... A very heartfelt thanks to John/Jaymdee for removing my nasty baffle now my car has a real grown up growl and Daisy and enjoyed her new sound nearly all the way home, that was until i got stoppped by the police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem Sheena, glad its back at it's noisy best. Sorry to think I got you in trouble with the law though :innocent: