Hampshire Meet

Gerry

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sorry :cry: I'm having my back seen too and we have a viewing at the house:d. Hope it sells soon:)

"Hope it sells soon" keeping my fingers crossed for you, selling your house can be a real pain.

Looking forward to the 8th...:)

"Hope it sells soon" keeping my fingers crossed for you, selling your house can be a real pain.

Looking forward to the 8th...:)

Fingers crossed it does:d

If we get the place we like then we can have a nice club BBQ in the summer, pop your tents up and stay for the weekend. :eyebrows:

Hi Gatso, looks very much like we are not going as the Cavalier is being picked up on Saturday and Chris is down with Aidy on Saturday Morning. LOL

Hope you all have a lovely time.

Sheena hun, I am gutted that we are not coming especially when there is going to be some enjoyable Choccy cake !!!!!

Hi Gatso, looks very much like we are not going as the Cavalier is being picked up on Saturday and Chris is down with Aidy on Saturday Morning. LOL

Hope you all have a lovely time.

Sheena hun, I am gutted that we are not coming especially when there is going to be some enjoyable Choccy cake !!!!!

Wot.. no Katie - no Tigger :( at this rate I'll be flirting with Soo come Saturday :blink:

Im in for this, can someone PM me a mobile, in case I need to catch up with you guys as I need to drop someone off at Aylsbury Sat morning, but 'should' easily be back in time, but in case I dont will need to know where you guys are....

1. Gatso

2. Soo

3. Mr T

4. Ewen

5. Ivan

6. AndyT

7. Amazing Grace + cake (Yummy, havent had any of your cake in ages, well years actually Sheena, and who is Daisy ? :blink:)

8. Suprash

Im in for this, can someone PM me a mobile, in case I need to catch up with you guys as I need to drop someone off at Aylsbury Sat morning, but 'should' easily be back in time, but in case I dont will need to know where you guys are....

1. Gatso

2. Soo

3. Mr T

4. Ewen

5. Ivan

6. AndyT

7. Amazing Grace + cake (Yummy, havent had any of your cake in ages, well years actually Sheena, and who is Daisy ? :blink:)

8. Suprash

You have mail. ;)

A

How did you break the 14s quarter mile with a stock TT, Gatso?! Granted my car's a UK so might weigh a bit more, but I couldn't get below 14.2 at Supra Pod!

Should be a good afternoon tomorrow too if the weather stays as it is now :)

Don't know...:search:

It's a stock Jap TT but it did seem quicker than a few other stock cars there, it's fairly low mileage (30 K) so it may be a younger (in use) IC or something.

Can't be down to weight as I must make the difference between JapSpec & UK :D

See you tomorrow...

Cheers

G

Had a difficult day today at the funeral of one of my best friends, who was tragically killed in a car crash 2 weeks ago, but am going to be joining Gerry & Soo for a convoy down to get on with the fun stuff in life which makes everything worth while.

Looking forward to a good day tomorrow :)

J

Don't know...:search:

It's a stock Jap TT but it did seem quicker than a few other stock cars there, it's fairly low mileage (30 K) so it may be a younger (in use) IC or something.

Can't be down to weight as I must make the difference between JapSpec & UK :D

See you tomorrow...

Cheers

G

Mmmm. Younger intercooler, eh? I was about on a par (ok, ok....I lost 8 out of 9) with Henk in his low-mileage GZ, but I'm about to top 104k miles in mine (with what I believe is the original IC!). Where's that CW IC GB....? :)

Looking forward to the meet:) Should stay dry but a bit chilly, all the better for those turbos.:eyebrows:

See you tomorrow,

Andy

It better be dry tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting some new faces!

Ivan of course your dear lady may have cake :D And Jerry i am upset now not only is Soos worth a quick flirt lolol but there are going to be lots of ladies there too pmsl!!!!:p Seriously though it will be a laugh am looking forward to seeing one and all.

Sheena :D

Cake is cooling as i write this post lalalala:cool:

I have no young lady attached, but can I bring a slice or two home, "just in case" I meet the right lady?! :D

Had a difficult day today at the funeral of one of my best friends, who was tragically killed in a car crash 2 weeks ago, but am going to be joining Gerry & Soo for a convoy down to get on with the fun stuff in life which makes everything worth while.

Looking forward to a good day tomorrow :)

J

Sorry to hear about your loss. It brings it home how fragile life can be. Take care throughout the winter everyone.

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. I'm off to go sober up now....only 9 hours to go til I meet with AndyT :D