The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LMFAO ! IM in tears!

far

I used to work for an insurance company many years ago and some of the names there were class...one of the ones which stood out was a certain Dr Arslika....and it was pronounced as you would think as well!! i had to put the phone down on his for laughing so if your out there...sorry :D

Originally posted by Patrick_Devlin

:D Thanks for that Far, thats brightened up my day!!!

:D

Mine too!

Are you going to interview him, Far? ;) Should be a riot :D "Please sit down Mr Gobbler. Now, tell me about yourself...."

Originally posted by far

No joke but we are reviewing CV's here for an ad manager position and there is one from a 'Mr Dick Gobbler' :D :D :D The whole department is in tears! OK the guy is German but surely his parents knew English :p :(

Thats made my day :p

Deffo get him in for interview, see how he comes across, whether he can rise to the occasion, how he handles himself, if pressed hard enough will he come good in the end? Can he keep all his balls in the air? If something is quite hard, can he get his head around it? Does he prefer to lay back and let things wash over him? Can he grasp the candle and bring things to a head?

I could go on.

Originally posted by Rob

Deffo get him in for interview, see how he comes across, whether he can rise to the occasion, how he handles himself, if pressed hard enough will he come good in the end? Can he keep all his balls in the air? If something is quite hard, can he get his head around it? Does he prefer to lay back and let things wash over him? Can he grasp the candle and bring things to a head?

Class Rob

:respekt:

Originally posted by far

No joke but we are reviewing CV's here for an ad manager position and there is one from a 'Mr Dick Gobbler' :D :D :D The whole department is in tears! OK the guy is German but surely his parents knew English :p :(

Thats made my day :p

Is he any relation to Mike Rotch and Betty Swollocks is he..? :p