The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Disasterous Dyno!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing grace

It was lose Pipework or something like that Paul said so he tightened her up and now she flies!!Whooooo and Yes Rosie I promise to be a good girl and take it easy Promise I see wot u r saying:D Thanx all from a very happy lady:lalala: :lalala:

Paul one very special cake is yours and yours alone after Christmas sweetie promise, or maybe before if I see U.:D

Regards,

Sheena:D :D :D

cake? who said cake??

:D

Paul, will u leave me a tiny bit??

PLEEAASSEEE

:innocent:

Originally posted by Amazing grace

It was lose Pipework or something like that Paul said so he tightened her up and now she flies!!Whooooo and Yes Rosie I promise to be a good girl and take it easy Promise I see wot u r saying:D Thanx all from a very happy lady:lalala: :lalala:

Paul one very special cake is yours and yours alone after Christmas sweetie promise, or maybe before if I see U.:D

Regards,

Sheena:D :D :D

So in effect rolling road or dyno testing can be advantageous. As one of my jobs in the RAF was engine testing on a test bed I know the advantages of engine testing. There is only one problem with it and thats the problems that can be caused when there is a lack of knowledge or experience of a particular vehicle on the part of the test operator. In this instance it sems to have pointed to a problem that has been rectified, in all reality the car should now go back on the RR and be tested again in conditions as close to the ones on the first day.

Great thanx guyz I am chuffed to bits can I do it after Christmas as I am away from Thursday till 2nd Jan . I would like to know although it is not that important not like when she was sick that was what was worrying the cr*p outta me I hate it when they are not running properly!! But I am really grateful to the guyz and you both Paul's for your kind help Thank you xx

Regards,

Sheena ;)