The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater Jap Meet

fri3ndly

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what a meet. Thanks again to all that could make it. Was great chatting to you all and getting to know the faces to the names. It was a shame in the end as we had to move on. We made up for it in the end with a little convoy through the country.

Hiten55, where do you go mate? looked for you but dont know where you dissapeared in the end?

The Supras were looking amazing and it was nice to see the other clubs down there getting involved.

Dean, you supe looks mad! The wheels really suit the car mate. Nice to see the usual guys down there as well as the new faces.

Thanks again and i hope you all had a great time.

Surj

PS pics are uploading ;)

WOOHOO!!!

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm171/supra_surj/Bluewater%20Jap%20meet%2029-06-2008/?action=view&current=29062008131.jpg

Nice one Surj

Shame I couldn't stick around longer but I had to blat over to Reading to look at a 350z for a friend of mine.

So I didn't really get a chance to talk to anyone. Next time I hope.

Not sure Bluewater is the best place however, they really dont like car clubs meeting on their land do they :D

Could we not do it at Brands Hatch?

I know one of the V-Dub clubs have a meet there once a month.

They charge £2 to get in to pay for the marshalls there and they open the really cheap Kentagon bar

WOOHOO!!!

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm171/supra_surj/Bluewater%20Jap%20meet%2029-06-2008/?action=view&current=29062008131.jpg

Nice one Surj

Shame I couldn't stick around longer but I had to blat over to Reading to look at a 350z for a friend of mine.

So I didn't really get a chance to talk to anyone. Next time I hope.

Could we not do it at Brands Hatch?

I know one of the V-Dub clubs have a meet there once a month.

They charge £2 to get in to pay for the marshalls there and they open the really cheap Kentagon bar

Sounds like a good idea. Bluewater hate modified cars on their land, so a meet at Bluewater is always going to have a limited life span

Brands would be a cool place to meet, Like that idea.

Well i think i got away with the old dent.

Went in for a spot of lunch, Came out and there were three supras left, Wondered what i'd said to offend everyone, Can't belive i missed a convoy though :(

I popped to lakeside after bluewater, It's worth paying to drive through the tunnel just to hear the exhaust etc. But there were empty car parks all over the place, Could also meet there in the future. :cool:

Brands would be a cool place to meet, Like that idea.

Well i think i got away with the old dent.

Went in for a spot of lunch, Came out and there were three supras left, Wondered what i'd said to offend everyone, Can't belive i missed a convoy though :(

I popped to lakeside after bluewater, It's worth paying to drive through the tunnel just to hear the exhaust etc. But there were empty car parks all over the place, Could also meet there in the future. :cool:

I was actually thinking of lakeside as they have plenty of space and the added tunnel run! :eyebrows:

So where did you all convoy too ?

I literally went inside, Had some crazy pasta style food went back to the car park to find it practically empty. The security car was still there so i'd guess it was not long since everyone got turfed out.

:blink:

So where did you all convoy too ?

I literally went inside, Had some crazy pasta style food went back to the car park to find it practically empty. The security car was still there so i'd guess it was not long since everyone got turfed out.

:blink:

Most of the guys dissapeared. I had a word with the copper and his point was that if he allowed us then they would have to allow everyone.

We had to move on. So a few of us went for a scenic drive through a couple of little villages down to sevenoaks. The look on their faces when we pulled through was priceless! lol!

Did the actuall police arrive ???

Now i feel bad. Sevenoaks is the town right next to my home village Hildenborough. You all drove within tens mins from me. Could have all popped back for a cuppa. :)

So it must be time to start arranging the next one...

Im a very understanding person, But if we were all reving our engine's, wheel spinning about the place i'd understand, But like you said, Everyone spent money in the centre, I had lunch and my girlfriend even when shopping whislt i was outside. Never mind. Was more than good enough. Loved the single tubbied supras.

Yeah, The next one. Date venue ??? :D:D:d

Im a very understanding person, But if we were all reving our engine's, wheel spinning about the place i'd understand, But like you said, Everyone spent money in the centre, I had lunch and my girlfriend even when shopping whislt i was outside. Never mind. Was more than good enough. Loved the single tubbied supras.

Yeah, The next one. Date venue ??? :D:D:d

Lol ermm how comes i end up organising these things? lol!!

Good turnout from the other clubs. ;)

Well my mate who came down with the mad scooby,, his cousin works at brands hatch. His gona have a word to see if we can get some prices but i think that one will be one for the events mods as it will be a big one. :eyebrows:

The singles were lovely. big blue, tooquicktostop (black one), bonus_2000 (midnight purple).

:D

Lol ermm how comes i end up organising these things? lol!!

Because your very good at it...

Was a great turn out from the other club's.

Was your mates subaru a dark colour, If its the one i think i had to double take because the 1st time i did not recognise what car it actually was. Very nice indeed...

Lovely car.

Could do a meet at bluewater to gather people together then have a dartford tunnel run and finalise with a nice big Jap meet at lakeside services or near by car park. I noticed on sunday the burger king and maccy d's were both open and near very large car parks. Tescos i think was one...

Lovely car.

Could do a meet at bluewater to gather people together then have a dartford tunnel run and finalise with a nice big Jap meet at lakeside services or near by car park. I noticed on sunday the burger king and maccy d's were both open and near very large car parks. Tescos i think was one...

Lakeside Tesco's has a very large car park and always has space in the far corner, it also has a cafe which is handy