The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater Jap Meet

fri3ndly

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok looks like this has been forgotten so lets get it up and running. Was chatting to Dan (Pistonbroke ex member) who now has a scooby. Well he has mentioned it on the scooby forum and there are about 15 of them so far that are up for it. Maybe a mini jap meet. Would you guys mind? Im trying to organise a date with Dan so will let you guys know. Will be on a weekend, either a Saturday afternoon or Sunday after 5ish?

Any views? :)

should be up for it...

on one note though.. sundays are better for me as due to being the old age of 30, i've have most saturdays full for the summer months with 30th birthday partys.. bbqs and weddings etc..

just thinking wouldn't sunday be better for parking cars closer together (car parks not quite as busy)?

should be up for it...

on one note though.. sundays are better for me as due to being the old age of 30, i've have most saturdays full for the summer months with 30th birthday partys.. bbqs and weddings etc..

just thinking wouldn't sunday be better for parking cars closer together (car parks not quite as busy)?

Hi mate

I havent really set a date yet so whenever is best for you guys. I have had lots of interest from the SIDC scooby club, pulsar gtir club. So can turn out to be quite a turnout.

If you guys want Sunday then thats ok with me. Not really had much response though from here?

S

I live in eastbourne but made a skyline meet there, so now I'm back in a supra it'll be a tentative yes, the car's getting work on the cooling at the mo, and I work shifts, I'm in on the weekend for the next three weeks, (Last one will only be the sunday), so after that I'm in.

Great! What i will do is get some suggestions for dates and see what works out best. That way i can let the other car clubs know.

Burble, if your still a member on the skyline club can you put post on it to see if theres any interest?

I am and I will, I'll have to park in the middle, still have a gtst :innocent:

OK guys. Should be a Sunday as it looks like it better for most people.

So we have:-

29th June

6th July

13th July

Weather should be good by then. What do you guys think?

29th June would most probably be best for me, though the 6th would probably be OK too :)

Thats what used to happen when we had the tuesday jap meets. This will be different carpark away from the shoppers plus the security will be busy as the centre will be open. As long as theres no dodgy driving we should be fine. :)

Ive had 2 jap meets in the house of fraser car park and no one has said anything. Im sure it will be ok but please let them know to drive sensibly. ;)