some o-60 time?

boromfccup

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is the response I got from asking about the bhp and also with an auto diff would it get over 200mph.

hi G, as i said my car is 2 way split because of the transmission, you can drive it automatically at 600 bhp, you can also mix it manually 400 bhp, the n01 turo will take it to 600 then no2 turbo mixes and takes over to gve you 1000 bhp so it protects the automatic transmission as it changes, lets just say that if my car got stole and was found and some fool didnt take out whats under my hood then insurance company would not pay me out

Thats the one, Its got lightweight silver paint which adds over 100 bhp and the tyres make fire on the floor when you go over 88 mph :D

OH MY GOD!! is cash ok? you will be wasting your time putting it on ebay as theres a mint kawaski green one on there with 1000bhp, dunno if you heared about it?

OH MY GOD!! is cash ok? you will be wasting your time putting it on ebay as theres a mint kawaski green one on there with 1000bhp, dunno if you heared about it?

Wow i better sell quick then. I will accept cash, Blood or payment in kind ;) Then maybe if im quick enough i can buy the green one!

due to cranks when you leave me a message, give me your email address and i will send you extra pictures of the engine and interior including electronic spoiler buttons on and off. Pay no attention to the previous bid, price starts from 8000 pounds, thankyou and sorry for these cranks

Your all so mean :p

Im going to email him and point out all the places in his advert where it is wrong... u know... be a good citizen :p

i withheld my email. im not going to let that twerp get hold of it :p

Here is my draft...

Toyota Supra 3 ltr Twin Turbo Automatic/manual. 0-60 in under 3 seconds

a) Only stripped out drag supras (not road legal) accelerate that fast

Engine is retuned, mapped and chipped. BHP is unlimited

b) Bph is never "unlimited".

2 way split streight 6 cylinder

c) what? does the engine only use 3 cylinders to start with? or do you mean the turbo's work seperately?

each cylinder kicking out 1000 cc each.

d) Some maths. 1000cc = 1Ltr. 1000cc on each cylinder = 6ltr. You say above your car is 3ltr and also, interestingly above that it is 9,999cc (10ltr)

21 inch allows with low profile racing tyres,

e) Ruin handling

hard shocks, lowered suspension,

f) Rubbish ride

You will turn heads, become very popular and noticed,

g) Of that im sure

everyone will be asking for a picture with your new car.

h) Of that im not.

forget formula 1 speeds, this will beat it.

i) Just.... no

You will never own another car like this,

j) Im sure i wont

once you drive it you wont get back out,

k) So its a death trap?

Reason for this amazing once of sale is that I am buying a villa overseas,

l) Woohoo!

This car is worth 15,000 POUND,

m) Are you sure?

BELIEVE ME you will kick yourself if you let this one fly past like it does to porsche, ferrari, and all the giants in the car world.

n) as good as the supra is. it will not beat a enzo or one of the top end porches

GOOD LUCK

o) I wish the final buyer luck also

My car is listed elsewhere so It may be taken off at any time

p) Have you tried listing it on the supra owners club website? They are always after a bargain

uk buyers pick up or drop off fees will apply

q) I have to pay to come and pick it up? thats strange

Thankyou

r) Your welcome