The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How Much?

SupraTT2004

Some advice need please.

How much do you think I should be looking at to pay for this car. he wants £12390

Gorgeous 6 Speed Tt

Toyota Supra 6 speed manual, Twin Turbo, Climate Control, ABS, TRC, P/S, P/W, Remote Central Locking, Cat 1 alarm, immobiliser, TEIN Fully adjustable Street suspension, post 1996 facelift front & rear lights with Belloff HID conversion kit, HKS RS alloy piped induction kit, GReddy Alloy Radiator hose sections, Alloy intercooler pipes, alloy radiator surround, Apexi Exhaust, Recaro custom fit reclinable seats, Custom fit Black-face DEFI gauges, carbon-fibre look dashboard & window switch trim, Alloy adjustment knobs and cigar lighter, TRD 300mph speedometer and dials, Blitz Exhaust Temperature and Turbo boost gauges, alloy front & rear strut braces. In the boot there is additional fitted carpet, Alloy pedal covers.,18" G-Spec with 4 good tyres, De-cat, MOT, Tax, one Uk Owner, All Uk History, and some Japanese, Just Serviced.

phone 07815908221

well its difficult cause its a unique car really. The car is a good all round package, nothing needs tweaking from a styling point of view IMO.

A stock red 94 L manual would undoubtable be substantially cheaper but to take it to the above cars state of styling would be far more costly than the difference. i know you want a modified 'something a bit different' supra and this certainly is that, but only you can say what you will pay. I would say though that it needs to be very good condition and mechanically sound all over with no obvious short term costs eg tyres etc for it to be worth the full asking price.......

yeah exactly. I really am interested in this car, dont no much about supras yet really so just greatful for the advice and that.

thanks will try to get hold of the guy tomorrow and go and have a look but like I said before he is 2 hours away from me so will have to see. I am hoping I will come back with it. but we will see

thanks again

Originally posted by Scooter

might be factory (facelift) recaro types, they seem to have that funny facelift fleck/patterning?

Well they're not as bad as Simon B's Recaro jobbies. Those were truely hideous.

(I can say that because he's got(getting?) rid of them :D)