The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some boost controller pipe help PLEASE!!!

M4RK RZ

Mark,

Only Turbo 1 has a Wastegate actuator. This controls the total exhaust gas going through BOTH turbos. The Actuators linked to T2 are for the sequential spooling/pre-spooling system. there are things you can do to get spooling of T2 earlier, but this does not affect the overall max boost. Only the actuator at the front of the engine bay will do this.

I'm 99.99% certain the Boost Controller should only be plumbed into the vacuum line between T1 and the wastegate actuator and has nothing to do with T2.

I also found this - It was recomended by some one on here in a post search I did

How can you controll the boost doing it this way? If you do it this way then surley you can only control T1 boost and T2 is not controlled by the ECV at all?

I AM SO FU~KING CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:taped::blink:

Just looked at this again, and this diagram is exactly how it should be done.