The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ebay scam back again

Ian R

Good day,

My name is Andrew and i am curently in Italy.I have moved in here a few mounths ago leaving London for Rome at my wife,s wish to be closer to her parents and also because of my job.Beeing a young doctor is not alwais so nice as it seems.

Enough about me ,now about the car.The Toyota is an 1998 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo in excelent shape with lots of extras. This car is absolutely immaculate both inside & out, there are NO dints, scrapes, or accident damaged pannels. Never seen a garage car wash, handwashed twice a week!!! It has Gleaming Black Unmarked Coachwork ,Individual full Cream/Black Leather

,Aluminium Front Grill ,Air Con ,Cruise Control ,Traction Control ,Heated Seats ,Electric Drivers Seat ,6 CD Auto Changer 17" Alloy Wheels ,Electric Windows ,Central Locking/Toyota Alarm - Operated by key fob ,326 BHP ,Nearly New Tyres

My Supra has not been messed around with, it is mechanicaly Standard and in excellent working order, drives like new, all electrics are sound, as expected on a Japenese car. It has larger ceramic turbos, glass front headlights, undersealed, and many other features supplied as standard over and above its Japanese Import. The car has undergone only subtle aesthtic changes as shown in the photo's the addition of an aluminium grill to match the bonnet bulge, to fill

in the unsighly hole usually on the nose cone, it really does look great. Individual black leather pannels professionally trimmed by Rolls Royce trimmer using Rolls Royce leather with grain to match the dash and centre tunnel.

I am willing to sell it for a lower price than usualy because even if in UK it is a great car it cannot be used in Italy because the Right-hand drive and also the custom fees are enormous if you want to registrate it in here.

The price is £3,000.00 and it includes all the shipping,registration and custom fees.

The car is in EXCELLENT condition, HPI clear and ready to be registered in UK in your name. I have all papers and logs that you will need to make the registration.

I will provide bills of sale in your name to prove ownership. All keys and user manuals will be delivered .

I have a connection that works for Lufthansa Airlines and I can get a great discount on shipping and so I can send these anywhere in UK for only £200 extra on the price. Or if you prefer i can deliver the car myself after we settle all the sale details.

I prfer to end the deal as soon as possible so in case you are interested in purchasing the car pls forward me your full name ,adress and ebay account name ,so that i can put the eBay to notify you about the payment deatils .

I look forward for replay as soon as posible.

Regards,

Andrew Stewart

Oh what shall I ask him now think I will string him along abit

Have told him I have a friend in Rome called Giacomo Giannini who lives in Via Di Porta San Sebastiano, Parca Egerio, Rome and if he can come and look at the car for me and that I am really interest in a UK car 1998 no less:eek: and I have the funds waiting ;)