My Supra's Pulling POWER!!!

Guest Geneb

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if JB was to say my way or the high way, shape up or ship out, would you think that was fair.......of course not
Life's not fair. Boo Hoo.

Supra61's posts are fine. This new guy's posts aren't.

Supra61 makes the effort. The new guy doesn't.

The guy DOES write in text speak and he does put LOL at the end of every sentence instead of some punctuation. It boils down to this: make the effort to make your posts readable or sling your hook.

I'm sure in Portugal they don't teach people to write in all lower case and without any punctuation.

Life's not fair. Boo Hoo.

Supra61's posts are fine. This new guy's posts aren't.

Supra61 makes the effort. The new guy doesn't.

The guy DOES write in text speak and he does put LOL at the end of every sentence instead of some punctuation. It boils down to this: make the effort to make your posts readable or sling your hook.

I'm sure in Portugal they don't teach people to write in all lower case and without any punctuation.

Shut it you, your on tea duty first now when we're next in :p:d

From the posts I have read of his, I wasnt aware he txt spoke a lot, I wasnt aware that was the issue, the issue JB brought up was about his grammer, full stops, comma's, paragraphs etc.......I havent an issue with people being pulled up on txt speak, I hate it, but general grammer is something else.....;)

NB: Discussion ended :Pling:

Friendly doormen (unless you're dressed as a troll or a cowboy), nice attractive foyer. Hang your flat cap / beanie / bandana up, walk straight through to the public bar and have a couple. If its a bit quiet, you could walk on through to the Members room, or the games room or watch the strippers in the Blue Bar downstairs. You may prefer to take your drinks straight up to the Technical Library upstairs. If the flags flying, the landlords in residence. Never met him but he seems to keep most of his regulars happy.

to put it politely, right now he's foobared without me. Thats not bigging me up, but stating he we have too much work for him to manage alone and he cant get anyone to replace me quick enough.

I feel safe for now :D

LOL Foobared i think not my old boy, except the nice offer i got today for my company and im laughin. and no ones irreplacable mate:d