The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got my Car back tuesday had it keyed thursday

Guest Geneb

I take it your neighbours don't like your exhaust!!

Funny you should say that:)

Well My cars BACK in the body shop again, just hope to have it back in good nic for the brighton meet

i really feel for you mate ! mine is like a t**t magnet im getting paranoid about were i park now,only today i parked in a car park well away from other cars a white transit parked inches from mine.. why??? ive had nearlly all my panels resprayed the car is begining to look tartan.im getting that pissed off with it im thinking of getting rid

If you cut them up into 4 inch pieces you could hide them in the exhaust, get it towed to a lake then blast the mothers fuckers out. Wankers.

Some c*nt keyed up my last Supe from the bonnet to the rear (was an old classic Mk3 with digital dash). My new Supe is in the garage with a camera on it!!!