The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who else gets this ?

Muffleman

Originally posted by Jake

No way! I honestly can't believe a skyline gets the same respect from Joe Public that a Supra does. If I didn't know what a Skyline is capable of I wouldn't give one a second look. They're great cars alright but they're dull looking.

it's ok mate, they were probably just looking to try and decide whether or not they should take a taxi or a bus.......they probably decided on the bus :D

i do like skylines though, GTRs just look plain angry! :D

Mines standard except the exhaust and lights and gets quite a lot of attention. Kids seem to like it the most. I hear lots of comments from kids if the windows open a bit and sometimes kids wave and put their thumbs up as I pass.

Yesterday I was in traffic and a girl at the side of the road said to her dad " Wow look at that Dad, what does it do?"

I think as the kids play them on their computer games and watch them in the Fast & the Furious its like seeing a celebrity when one passes them. (The car that is) Good feeling to drive one.

I went to see my girlfriends dad at the college where he works last week, and I had a load of his students crowding round the car asking things like 'what does that bit do, how fast is it then, is it as fast as an Impreza (lol), what BHP is it, and god mate you must be loaded' (at which point I really had to piss my self laughing)

Nice though, I felt like some kind of celebrity

Chris

Originally posted by terribleturner

It's great when people stop and stare, but i feel really good when someone actually approaches you and says what a lovely car you have.:p

Brilliant feeling.

I do like the Skyline, but don't you think the Supra just looks a little more sportier??

I guess what you class sporty? The Skyline does look fast and mean, the supra looks sleak and fast.

But as I said, still reckon the supes looks win ;)

Originally posted by Amazing grace

New Gunmetal dash, blue led's in dashdials and newblingy badges and logo and 18" Low profile Alessio Promotion sports wheels!!!!!!!! She is so spoilt and I am so broke Lol!!!!!

Regards,

Sheena;)

Ooooooooo - I'll have to have a look when I'm next at a meet :D

Know the broke feeling - just paid out £2k+ on the Skyline myself!