The mkiv Supra Owners Club

opinions modified or stock

liam1

whats peoples opinons on the supra ive seen some lovely modified ones on here and some lovely stock ones.

I would go for stock and then modifi it myself. At least you know whats been done and it will be done to your taste. If you buy modified and you get problems can be a nighmare finding sorce if you dont know whats been done.

What if you purchased a modded car that had a full lot of photos of before and after as well as in the body shop etc would this help quiet the doubts?? I dont want a hard time if I sell mine and was thinking this could be a good way of showing that the car is 100% sound before and after

Looks wise...If pushed I probably prefer totally standard bodywork, but slightly lowered with nice, simple deep-dish five spokes. I love the standard spoiler, but prefer the slightly lower one that Peter Richards has. I really like the standard front end, but I also like the lip spoiler I have. I dont like side skirts personally.

Theres plenty of other peoples kitted Supras that I like the overall look of, but I wouldnt buy one like that.

Engine wise...a dilema for me, not really sure as yet.

whats peoples opinons on the supra ive seen some lovely modified ones on here and some lovely stock ones.

Depends, Michael Canny's is one of the nicest looking Supras on here, having said that i also like MR B's and Paul Whiffin's....oh and i do like black.;)