The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Emange Question

nic_f

OK, as a few of you know, I am having major problems with my emange. I'm not going to go into all the issues here, as I can't be arsed at the moment.

What I really need to know is what is the correct value for the boost limit cut setting?

I have one map that is set to 5.00 and another that is set to 4.40 and i've heard somewhere that it should be set to 4.20.

Does anybody know what the correct setting is.

Many Thanks

Nic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had mine setup by Pete Betts on the Dyno at Thor 2 weeks ago. It is all fine, setup to run between 1.24 and 1.27 bar, hitting a peak of 383rwhp. I was told before hand though that 4.40V was the setting to have it on, but I'm not going to change it now.

I was going to talk to Ian C about the possibilities of getting a copy of his Excel based program for mapping the emanage AFR perfectly, but other than that it it is running like a new car.

All it needs now is wash.

Ben..

Guest Terry S
Originally posted by Soonto"HAS"soop

I was going to talk to Ian C about the possibilities of getting a copy of his Excel based program for mapping the emanage AFR perfectly, but other than that it it is running like a new car.

Ben..

Chis will be releasing it for sale soon.

TBH Ben, your car should run like stock, it has stock sized injectors so it is just a small amount of fine tuning AFAIK

It is indeed for future proofing, next step is a frount mount, then 650's/720's. Then a big single.

I wanted something that allowed a lot more than an SAFC could provide and that would, as already said, still be able to provide an ideal base for when I went further. I had an issue with a lean spot during 1st/2nd transition, so needed a fuel controller, this semed to be the best option with my current setup and knowledge.

Now that it is setup on the car as is, I can sit back, watch you guys get them sorted on your singles and learn what I can for when I upgrade.

Ben..

Originally posted by Soonto"HAS"soop

Now that it is setup on the car as is, I can sit back, watch you guys get them sorted on your singles and learn what I can for when I upgrade.

Ben..

Smart move m8, think a few will be waiting with you - nice to hear it's OK on the stocks.

BTW - anyone contacted the states for a map to see what they have it doing on their larger installs - surely someone like Mohd will be happy to share? (even with an independant user?)

Useful to compare the whole lot - good / bad / indifferent?

:thumbs:

Guest Terry S
Originally posted by Paul E

BTW - anyone contacted the states for a map to see what they have it doing on their larger installs - surely someone like Mohd will be happy to share? (even with an independant user?)

Useful to compare the whole lot - good / bad / indifferent?

As usual, way ahead of you mate ;)

So far I have compared lots of e-mange maps.

Put it this way, Chis is the only one I would let tune my e-manage.

Originally posted by migster

Your second name Danniels per chance Paul ,All these replies keep changing before my eyes:p ...anyway It's Sheppey not Sheppy mate :thumbs:

:p I'm rising above it all Migs - really just hope that it can be sorted for these guys and that Ian's map will work as a good base