The mkiv Supra Owners Club

totb

gaz1

not sure mate, but i am buggered if i am getting in the bottom of your bed:blink:

Lol mate well the offer is open mate and you can park in the workshop so the cars are safe, just let me know.

Let me speak to some people in the village we are in tommorow as i know of some b&b's so you can still park the cars safe in our workshop if need be.

Andy

Guest Nicholas
Tried calling you earlier nick, is ash going on the dyno???

Andy

Sorry bud I was in Westminster = no signal!

Yeah ash is going on the dyno we'll demo the AEM anti lag too if you want? ;) Ash's lad is some what a mapping genius ;)

you coming up saturday or sunday, don,t think you will get to run now mate, a free dyno session maybe though:D

We'll be there sunday mate, I'm leaving London at 5:00am! this girl is so fit :D

Sorry bud I was in Westminster = no signal!

Yeah ash is going on the dyno we'll demo the AEM anti lag too if you want? ;) Ash's lad is some what a mapping genius ;)

We'll be there sunday mate, I'm leaving London at 5:00am! this girl is so fit :D

Great stuff buddy call me when you arrive and ill get you in the trade area, same to you gaz.

Andy

Guest Nicholas
Great stuff buddy call me when you arrive and ill get you in the trade area, same to you gaz.

Andy

Will do mate :) right off to get pissed :D

IF anyone still needs handy tips on nice areas, Michael has emailed this to me.

I'd avoid Colton, we had a lot of cars broken into at the Travelodge there

once :(

I'd steer people towards Harrogate to be honest, booking.com has lots of

bargains there at the moment and crime is low so nice cars can park safely

enough. Failing that the centre of Leeds has bargain hotels with no frills

these days, parking is generally NCP style but if its good enough for a

Porsche... Or Goole / Pontefract and come in the back way through Howden.

Bless the parents :)

the Goole Travel Inn was fully booked by the start of June.

Clarkey found a hotel in Goole itself that seemed to have rooms available. No idea what its like but perhaps PM Clarkey to find out the details.

You need to book early on these things. I have found in the past that Pontefract has a few rooms available at late notice and its not too far away from Elvington (but its not local either).

The other option is to try http://www.laterooms.com and tell them what you want and where and see what they turn up.

JB