The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can you drift an auto?????

Guest Ghost1405

Darragh, Thats not really drifting though is it to be fair;). Sideways all the way around a corner like in the EDC is drifting. But yes if you increase the power and set the chassis up drifting will become easier.:)

well it is when you fish tail side to side most of the way up the road lol and it does get very fast but ill be truthful i wouldnt have the balls to try it at speed go into a corner and try it then i just dont have the money to fix her if it goes wrong at least from a standing start you can keep her under control till you decide to straighten up lol i have a few videos of me doing it but i cant upload them :( a well its good fun and as said above i work for mercedes benz truck and van and i had a merc axor tractor unit out the other day drifting :D that was fun :cool:

i drift mine a little coming out of work and onto the roundabout. but thats because nobody ever lets me out so i HAVE to floor it.

the only other time ive properly had a good hoon...

(and here is a warning for you...)

was after the turbofit bbq... took a wrong turning and whiped the car arround in a temper and floored it. tail slid. then flipped the other way and span the car 180 and ripped the tyre off the rim. badly kerbed the alloy... then to top it off i snapped the wheel stud and had to walk back to turbofit and ask for help :p

well it is when you fish tail side to side most of the way up the road lol and it does get very fast but ill be truthful i wouldnt have the balls to try it at speed go into a corner and try it then i just dont have the money to fix her if it goes wrong at least from a standing start you can keep her under control till you decide to straighten up lol i have a few videos of me doing it but i cant upload them :( a well its good fun and as said above i work for mercedes benz truck and van and i had a merc axor tractor unit out the other day drifting :D that was fun :cool:

Sorry mate i didnt mean any offence:). Fish tailing is a lovely feeling mate. I'll do a bit of that but aint got the balls or ability:( to go further. Would love to have a go on track though:)

Sorry mate i didnt mean any offence:). Fish tailing is a lovely feeling mate. I'll do a bit of that but aint got the balls or ability:( to go further. Would love to have a go on track though:)

none taken lol i should have explained myself better the first time lol i am gona have to stop with the slideing and wheel spinning as i cant afford to loose the books :( why did they invent penalty points:rolleyes: