The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Terror attack?

michael

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to know if they're just joshing with each other or that there is a genuine dislike. Someone care to answer for me? Sometimes it's difficult to understand the inflection in a post.

I cannot think of anyone more dull than RedM, an energy saving light bulb has more function than him.

I suspect things will work out OK ;)

You should know what I am on about with him! ;)

I believe it's an ancient mating ritual. :)

The only ritual that I would consider with him would be the medevil way of treating people convicted of witchcraft, He's a male chauvinistic piglet to boot.

The only ritual that I would consider with him would be the medevil way of treating people convicted of witchcraft

Witchcraft? You want magic you should meet Jamesmark. He is such a tight-ass that he can swallow coal and sh1t diamonds.

Now, that's magic.

Anyhow, I'm off. I've better things to do.

I've found a blueprint of your brain and I'm going to build me a f*ckwit.

Oh yes go back to that little life you lead, I was going to say you may need help with that blue print but you do do the work of three men: Larry, Curly & Moe.

Oh yes go back to that little life you lead, I was going to say you may need help with that blue print but you do do the work of three men: Larry, Curly & Moe.

Blimey! Just when I thought you'd found your lowest point, you start digging.

I thought the 'bad taste' was due to you spending too much time in the toilets at the Squires meet. It's a biker bar, dude, not a gay bar.

Blimey! Just when I thought you'd found your lowest point, you start digging.

Just taking a leaf out of your book, I should catch up with you in a few hundred metres.

Just taking a leaf out of your book, I should catch up with you in a few hundred metres.

Look! Just because you can't watch TV without moving your lips don't take it out on me. It's not my fault that, when a halfwit gave you a piece of his mind, you held onto it.

Look! Just because you can't watch TV without moving your lips don't take it out on me. It's not my fault that, when a halfwit gave you a piece of his mind, you held onto it.

I thought you had something better to do ya dumb c#nt, and you have a cheek to talk about brains to anyone a sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind, the only genius with an IQ of 60.

Although I understand you clowns are just fooling around, to an outsider that's wandered into off topic from another forum it looks like our club possibly has some aggressive members.

I am not being aggressive just purely stating my dislike for such a disasteful person.