The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next cornwall meet

Supradan

Hey any meets actually in Cornwall.

IS there anyone on here with a Silver Supe I've seen a few times Once just before the Innis Down round about, once in Dobwalls and somewere else.

Yes, black supe I saw you a few weeks ago you were just exiting the rdbt right? more likely me you see as I live at upton cross/rilla mill

Rich

Great to have another supra down ere But we now have 2 dan's that might get confusing!! and another black 1 glad its not silver so comon!!!

So are you up for some meets and runs santa pod 7th october ?

Darren

cheek everyone knows silver is the fastest its them white ones that I see everywhere

Rich

so supra dan, will you be joining us here in cornwall the next time we all meet up?

How long have you had your car?

Yeah I'll be up for a meet.

Only had my car few weeks so still getting to grips with the fuel bills. Think I have chucked in over £300 in 3 weeks but well worth it :D

Great to have another supra down ere But we now have 2 dan's that might get confusing!! and another black 1 glad its not silver so comon!!!

So are you up for some meets and runs santa pod 7th october ?

Darren

Not sure yet haven't really thought about it.

But you never know I need to spend some cash on the car before I start taking it on any stips.

It still has the standard exhaust system which has seen better days. I am looking into buying a hks 409.

Not sure yet haven't really thought about it.

But you never know I need to spend some cash on the car before I start taking it on any stips.

It still has the standard exhaust system which has seen better days. I am looking into buying a hks 409.

:D:d guys im keeping it same colour! Dave you dont have to go down the strip just park it up chat to the other owners and google at all the toty mmm HKS 409 not heard of that 1 is it just the rear box or you going decat we need to have a meet soon your fuel cost will drop as you get used to it or run out off money what did you have before ?Noticed in the pics in your garage some are by a race course ? not exeter show ? i whent there it was shocking

Hello Mate,

Actually mate your room has been rented out, have a fit bird here now, and your old man has been running red lights and speed cameras ever since you left. Think i saw the red rocket in penzance the other day but never realised your wheels were that curbed but dont worry, your dad has had that rear panel smeared in with body filler, and from a distance you can hardly tell the colour difference on the new paint.

So how is camborne nick, are they treating you well?

Hello Mate,

Actually mate your room has been rented out, have a fit bird here now, and your old man has been running red lights and speed cameras ever since you left. Think i saw the red rocket in penzance the other day but never realised your wheels were that curbed but dont worry, your dad has had that rear panel smeared in with body filler, and from a distance you can hardly tell the colour difference on the new paint.

So how is camborne nick, are they treating you well?

:rlol::rlol: Rich would love to come over will check if we are back up country again dealing with the floods and let you know mate

:rlol::rlol: Rich would love to come over will check if we are back up country again dealing with the floods and let you know mate

:D

yay cool a meeting at my house; well my lane anyway

you are welcome; hows the recovery work going Darren you must be flooded out with work lol:p

Rich