The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Today at the POD

Hy-Performance

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

that dj craig supra had a right set up. nos and stripped out also had a fuel cell in boot. supposed to have a skyline intake manifold upside down. and had big twins if i remember.

leons car was blowing loads of smoke out after he ran his car. got pushed back to there area, anyone know if its ok?

looks a truely awesome car with all that custom stuff.

He blew a coolant hose apparently, dunno what the damage was in the end.

Yup, great day out, good to put some faces to names :D

The dragster was AWESOME, the stands and show cars were great and a fantastic turnout from our crowd :) :)

Shame about the field tho'. I was the first to arrive (07.20ish), and i thought the marshall was taking the piss when he told me to park in a FECKIN' FILED :conf: :conf:

Anyhoo, top day out.:nana:

Originally posted by salvatore

Yup, great day out, good to put some faces to names :D

Yep I'll definitely second that. Good turnout, even the weather stayed fine if a bit chilly, I think a good time was had by all.

I enjoyed running down the strip even though I only put in crap times, next time I'll be more awake when the light goes green and practice launching the car :D

The car ran well and pulled like a train once it got going, but it was a fine line between spinning the wheels whilst staged and just bogging completely on launch :)

I'd just like to thank Mawby again, hopefully on behalf of us all, for organising the passes. It was great on arrival to show the pass, and be directed up the outside of all the other cars queing, straight into the Pod. Thanks once again, shame you couldn't make it.

I'd just like to say, this is the first one of these days, I've been to and I had a great time, I must remember to bring a coat next time.

A big thanks to Mawby for sorting out the passes. It made it so much easier getting in.

My only regret is, I didn't get to meet any of you lot.

Role on the next one..... :D

I'd just like to thank Mawby again, hopefully on behalf of us all, for organising the passes. It was great on arrival to show the pass, and be directed up the outside of all the other cars queing, straight into the Pod. Thanks once again, shame you couldn't make it. [/b]