The mkiv Supra Owners Club

relieved, its done

gaz1

I would doubt that. Unless he wanted to run a piston through it. Then again...

More likely a bit of dye grinding :)

Depends on your definition of hone / honed I guess - in my world you use a "hone" (noun- precision tool with a mechanically rotated abrasive tip) to "hone" (verb - to enlarge or finish with a hone).

A die grinder is a hone, a Dremel is a hone - had he wanted to "run a piston" through it I suspect he would have opted for a cylinder hone, another type with a mechanically rotating abrasive tip (or tips).

You say dye, I say tomato, either way it's not a horn and XS Power still make some crap manifolds.

Great stuff mate - Get the exact figures up ASAP :)

How does it drive now, have you noticed quite a difference? Look forward to hooning about soon :) - You might as well pre-order some new tires if you wanna come out and play ;)