The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single install is finnished

johnd-mkiv

no offence, but what do you think, in a common sense sort of way?

Well they obviously use more fuel, just wondered how much of a difference there is in the MPG...for instance if you average 300 on a tank, what could you expect after a conversion? I'll go back into hiding now :taped:

Looking good John, sorry i only saw you for a second on the modball. You must be well chuffed to finally have her back!

That was just before it all kicked off :) did you stay and finnish the trip? yes mate glad im back in her but gutted it was not finnished in time for the event

Good job - More power? Surely you cant get traction in 1st, 2nd and prob first with that?

Good to see the extra power from a 67 comparted to the 61

Its a bit of a handfull mate but was expecting that to be honest, I get bored easilly can see myself wanting more as the car does'nt scare me yet :)

Mind you I have not driven it in the wet yet and with no TC it should prove interesting :)

Looking good bud, im in the same boat as you. The single setup is sooo much better than the Twin.

Plus more MPG :eyebrows:

Geo

Just started to notice mine being better on fuel thought it was just me :)

how did you get on with the modball mate last time I see you was in the service station in brussels after the massive police convoy :D

Just started to notice mine being better on fuel thought it was just me :)

how did you get on with the modball mate last time I see you was in the service station in brussels after the massive police convoy :D

Got fekin Deported back to the Uk. Car was so close to being Crushed so didnt take the chance, check the site and it explains what happened.

Im all booked up for next year. You going??

Geo

Got fekin Deported back to the Uk. Car was so close to being Crushed so didnt take the chance, check the site and it explains what happened.

Im all booked up for next year. You going??

Geo

Bloody hell, we left sharpish as more turned up done 1000 mile trip around germany to make prague. Hope to make next year will see what me mates want to do