The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front inidcators installing

terribleturner

Wiring looms part no.

T81515-14390 £11.95 each + VAT

Both sides are the same so buy a pair. You will still need the chop one end off because - suprise suprise - the plugs on the car are different to the looms, but you get the correct bulb holders so bodging or butchering.

Hope this helps.

Chris

I just got quoted 21 quid for these from my local Toyota garage!!! :banghead:

That shouldn't matter. Im sure mines was 11 odd quid and i have a j-spec. Did you ask for the harness by name or seriel number??

Model Number - no messing about. They weren't very helpful in general I'm afraid. They even have a printed out notice on the wall to the effect of "Import owners please go shaft yourselves as we don't stock parts for your car"

Anyone for tennis? :D

Yes ha ha, you knew what i meant. :p

Model Number - no messing about. They weren't very helpful in general I'm afraid. They even have a printed out notice on the wall to the effect of "Import owners please go shaft yourselves as we don't stock parts for your car"

So it's not just Toyota at Slough then that have an attitude?? They originally told me that there was no such loom and that it was attached to the body, WTF??