The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Want some more horses....

CANDYMAN666

Thanks guys for help....saving me loads of dosh...not using loads of oil....will contact you Nic and also Chris Wilson...will check out the de cat links....Cheers:D

Well, if your having trouble parting with all that saved cash, me and Nic could take it off your hands.......:p :D

Thanks 4 the offer of taking the dosh off me but am sure I can find some other stuff to buy lol.On the cooling side do bonnet cut outs help or are they again purely cosmetic ???:)

Not really worth it in my ownexperiences, I used to have a carbon fibre bonnet, with grills cut into it, you find a lot more dirt getting into your engine bay and rain marks.....

Its not as if its over heating, and that you need to try and cool things down is it......so I would make this purely cosmetic. Sure if you like the look of grills and want them, and can live with the rain marks etc then thats cool, thats your pride and joy, its what makes everyones car different.....

Cheers....will look at uprated fuel pumps...any suggestions for good ones?????:)

Have you read the BPU article yet? ;)

Walbro is a common choice, any trader here will be able to get you one. Don't forget all the other stuff mentioned in the article.

Thanks Homer have just been reading the BPU article...its excellent. I'm now much more clear as to where to start...would it be worthwhile changing the wastegate over adding the restrictor ring in the exhaust...:)

You can't change the wastegate as it's part of the 1st turbo housing, the restrictor is your only option. Glad the article was of help :)