The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra performance figures - for FAQ

Homer

Get idea :) is there anywhere off road at JAE that we could do some 0-60 testing? legally? (i've not been before) I have a race-technology race meter and is totally portable that i could bring and we could collect some data. If not i can go to a private road later and collect some 0-60 data for you :) I already have alot of data :)

Get idea :) is there anywhere off road at JAE that we could do some 0-60 testing? legally? (i've not been before) I have a race-technology race meter and is totally portable that i could bring and we could collect some data. If not i can go to a private road later and collect some 0-60 data for you :) I already have alot of data :)

Sounds like a good idea to me. If you could get that meter onto a car at Pod or somewhere similar, you could gather some 0-60 and 0-100 figures for different specs.

The figures for EVO mag need to be either figures that EVO have validated themselves or manufacturers figures IIRC.

Shame they've never tested the Supe as all we can submit are the official stats. :(

And being a VVTi owner myself Markie, I know exactly what you mean. But let's try and get the standard UK car in there in the first place. ;)

AFAIK JAE is a totally static meet. Hooning around anywhere on site and I expect the organisers will ask you to leave. The only area I can see is a stunt area which i expect is for an organised display and the "flame off" area for chavs.

AFAIK JAE is a totally static meet. Hooning around anywhere on site and I expect the organisers will ask you to leave. The only area I can see is a stunt area which i expect is for an organised display and the "flame off" area for chavs.

Ahh ok you'll have to excuses my ignorance I’ve never been to JAE before i didn’t know if they had any sort of drag strip etc etc. May be have to-do an Elevington or similar again later in the year.

Good work guys, I kind of gave up on this one after I couldn't find any official figures on the jspec cars.

I'll update the first post to include the UK Spec figures we have so far.

If anyone has any official info on the jspecs, please post it up. I'm sure I’ve seen some copies of brochures posted in the past.. just can't find them now!

• 2 months later...

Lots of official stuff here for both the J-spec and the Export: http://mkiv.supras.org.nz/specs.htm

I had mine (j-spec '93, 1st cat in, 2nd decat, everything else stock) dynoed @ 353 flywheel hp's @ 0,9 bar

I've just decatted complely with 50mm restrictor hitting 1,2 bar in high gear with a walbro and everything else stock. Dyno says 390 @ 5800 and 518 nm @ 4860. very please with that. Exactly where I expected a healthy soop to be @ roughly 1.2 bar