The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey from Surrey!

slyspark

Guest PhilB36
There is a silver one with a Northern Irish plate about. He waves when I see him but I don't think he is on here.

There is also a spoilerless blue one. He is on here but I can't remember what his username is.

I take it you mean the white skyline?

Do you have a supe? or are you thinking of adding to the Biggin population?

Yeah that's it a irish plate, The skyline's a black one seen it going up/down the hill and coming out of sunningvale, have not seen the white one.

I don't have a supe at the moment, was originally thinking of a skyline, as I thought the supe's were too dear! And I saw the white skyline maplewoods have for sale at the moment£6000.

Yeah that's it a irish plate, The skyline's a black one seen it going up/down the hill and coming out of sunningvale, have not seen the white one.

I don't have a supe at the moment, was originally thinking of a skyline, as I thought the supe's were too dear! And I saw the white skyline maplewoods have for sale at the moment£6000.

Personally I don't like the look of Skylines. But they are certainly a good car. I haven't regretted getting my Supra at all in the three years that I have had it.

Yup, that'll be the one - I live right opposite the entrance to the office park - used to watch out for it every day... ...the more I saw it, the more I want one!

Shame, gave me something exciting to look at in an otherwise dull road! Hehe, maybe the tables will soon be turned and he'll have to look at mine every day!

Shame we didn't work it out earlier - always happy to take someone for a spin!

Sorry - the Aristo isn't anywhere near as pretty as the Supra :( You probably won't even spot it amongst the other wagons! :(

Shame we didn't work it out earlier - always happy to take someone for a spin!

Sorry - the Aristo isn't anywhere near as pretty as the Supra :( You probably won't even spot it amongst the other wagons! :(

Ah well, such is life - would explain why I'd not seen it for a little while, I've driven round the office park a few times now looking for it too - figured whoever owned it might have gone on holiday or something

Ah well, fingers crossed I'll have my own one very soon!

Ah well, such is life - would explain why I'd not seen it for a little while, I've driven round the office park a few times now looking for it too - figured whoever owned it might have gone on holiday or something

Ah well, fingers crossed I'll have my own one very soon!

Then you'll have to take ME for a spin! ;) :D

Happy hunting, mate! :)

Our first child is nearly one year old now - he himself fits quite nicely into the Supra and you can even fit just about enough for a weekend away too.

But when you start going away for longer, and you need not just the pushchair and all the toys, but a cot, all his feeding equipment, all his clothes, all our clothes, etc. I'm afraid the Supra isn't quite big enough (damn close for such a quality car, but not quite).

Last Christmas, after loading up all our stuff and presents and squeezing little Adam into the back, there wasn't actually enough space left for Vicki (his mum), who got put on a train instead!!!

Personally, I think I did pretty well keeping the Supra for another 6 months after that incident!! Probably would have fended off the demanded sale for a few more months too if the perfect Aristo hadn't become available last week.

Was gutted to see the Supra being driven away last week, to be honest - it was in pretty good physical shape, and I KNOW the engine was running damn near perfectly - if I ever get the chance to get another Supra, think I'll be lucky if I find another one as good. :(

The Supra was the most amazing car I've owned - pretty cheap to buy, ridiculous performance, and absolutely NO mechanical problems in the 2 years I had it. Looking after it, I'm convinced that engine would have run for another 10 years!

Just hope the 2JZ in the Aristo lives up to my expectations!

Guest PhilB36

Speaking of fitting things in the supe's.

If I was to go to the airport is there enough room in boot for suitcases etc...?

What a shame!

Thankfully that won't be a problem for me, as there's just me to think about. I don't even need it to drive to work in or anything, as I have a works vehicle for that, so I can use it purely to have fun in and enjoy driving!

I just need to find one first...

Seriously tho, if anyone has a Supra for sale: mkIV, 3L TT, Manual OR Auto, Veilside (or similar) body kit, Ideally in Quicksilver or black that's in GOOD condition, then drop me a line, Ideally after a UK spec manual, but to be honest an Auto / J-spec would also do just fine...