The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Forest Meet - 3rd October.

Suprash

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Cool, I'll see you there guys.........

Hope we have some tarmac, as I learnt doughnutting round a pole last night :D :D

Donut'in causes the power steering input drive seal to blow and requires the seal replacement or the pump. The seal is a cheeky £19.95 and the rest of the gasket kit you will need is £23.45

Most expensive donut I ever bought :mad:

I am not the only one this has happened to so beware you have been warned.

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Donut'in causes the power steering input drive seal to blow and requires the seal replacement or the pump. The seal is a cheeky £19.95 and the rest of the gasket kit you will need is £23.45

Most expensive donut I ever bought :mad:

I am not the only one this has happened to so beware you have been warned.

The reason being is because you had the steering on full lock and the RPM at 4K and above, and because of this the car is not meant to go at full lock at this RPM and is not enginered for that, becuase your at full lock the pump is under strain. Next time dont hold it at full lock........... ;)

Hey, look what I found on the menu, sounds like just the thing for you guys:-

Hindi vegetarian menu

Based on genuine Hindi cuisine, the authentic ingredients are purported to have beneficial medicinal qualities or improve complexion.

:p

Next time??? Anyways the N/A doesn't have the raw power to loose the traction below 4000 rpm and non-full lock donuts are a massive circle especially without an LSD

Ok then mate, NA (SZ-R), Clair has one and she'll go round in a dougnut well below 4k and she has enough torque to do the job, and no LSD means you will do big cicrcles with one wheel spinning, this is not sliding a car, this is going round in big circles.

Doughnuts do not need full lock for the second time...........over steer and then under steer will keep you in a small circle, big circle what ever you want to do.

This is why I done what I did last night, because I didnt know and now I do...........

I will be the first to admit I am no expert at drifting, but I am glad I know what I do now........

Great to meet you all again......

Did you "flog your motor" Brian ? (sounds a tad rude that) :D

Hope you can sleep well tonight Simon, knowing that you stole the food out of an innocent young ladies mouth (obviously not litrally - that's the "stole" not "innocent" bit)

- is gallantry dead I ask ?

Hope you did intend to split away from the convoy Neo - we did wait as long as we dared at the turning but had to follow the pack as we didn't know where we were going !

Anyway - good day, hope you all got home safely :innocent:

Gerry N Soo

Erm well without wanting to hex it tdaxgav asked me how his car was feeling tonight and hoped she was ok!! I don't wanna see her go but I just can't keep her and the new one :(

Good turnout considering just how dreadful the weather was. the food was cracking (I'm sure someone had my sausage away though lol):D

The best bit was the little sprog in the car park "look mummy they are all the same" and "awwww mummy the red ones going:( " lol

No room for donut demonstrations at all bah!!

(I'm sure someone had my sausage away though lol):D

*must resist smutty comment, must resist.... *

We did think about nicking one of your sausages though, after all, the menu didn't say how many you were supposed to get.

I'll sleep very well tonight, due to all that lovely steak filling my stomach, mmmmm.