The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra owner, Scotland

st3ven1

Yeah the 5th of August sounds good to me.

Really annoyed I can't make the Aberdeen meet, looks like it is going to be a brilliant day.

Im surprised nobody has mentioned the Fast and Modified show on the 15th of July.

I've been to the last three shows and thought they were all great.

Mind you, the last issue came out on the 30th of March and there hasnt been one since. :search:

Again, thanks for the kind words, you guys make everyone feel welcome and are a credit to the club. :thumbs:

Welcome m8, nice sup;)

Tip...dont thrash it in the wet until you learn to drift...even then your pushing it...start getting the rear end out so you know what to look out for!

if you drive like like most 20year olds, it will catch you out, I got mine at 19 and I say I drive rather conservatively for a young un'...its cought me out many of times, esp trying to keep up with Evos and the like round corners...it will be nothing like your previous cars!....which b.t.w is a good thing:p

Hey bolarbag, I too consider myself a pretty sensible driver IMHO. Have been in all of my cars, zero points on my licence. Used to get 450miles to 45L in my celica. That was driving it granny style, 6th gear at 30mph.

Took the traction control off late last night on my way home, blipping the throttle to see how easy it was to lose traction in the wet. It'll take a bit of getting used to.

I've done the skid control course at knockhill which was really interesting, especially finding out the best action to take to control oversteer. The instructors are really helpful, would definately recommend it.

Ps. 10mpg, sounds like you are a conservative driver! :p

Sorry couldn't resist.

Yeah be careful in that thing mate i have the 5spd N/A with the lsd and that can be a handfull in the wet it. caught me out alot when i

first got it but once you get the hang of it it can be very controlable

and an absolute hoot!:D :d :D

Nice supe, i am a fellow black tt6 owner and it is the way to go. Right colour right engine right transmission. Well done!

Won't mention the chav mobile, oops I did! lol (evolution is a wonderful thing)

Welcome.

Ps. 10mpg, sounds like you are a conservative driver!

lol...you have not had your first fuel bill in yet;)

On avarage a bpu'd supra will do around 15mpg, about 22 motorway driving, and about 4 on spirited runs at 1.2bar! My Hks F-Con overfuels intentionally to make sure your never running lean, and I reckon my 02sensor was a little dirty...now using an aem ems with aem UEGO wideband O2:D When my car is finally finished, I should see around 15mpg average again!Hopefully:innocent: