The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone else bored to tears?

flukey-lukey

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to poke my eyes out so that I don't have to watch Scooby Doo and the ozzy vampires for the 6th time today :hang:

Do you by any chance have a web cam? I think it would relieve the boredom for the rest of us if we got to watch that. :D

Yep, mega bored here too. Been wanting to go out in the car all day but still haven't got my rear lights working yet, and it's all a bit doomy and gloomy.

I keep looking out the window at the car outside though, it doesn't help...

Yep, mega bored here too. Been wanting to go out in the car all day but still haven't got my rear lights working yet, and it's all a bit doomy and gloomy.

I keep looking out the window at the car outside though, it doesn't help...

ahhh you're the guy who painted your supe matt black in the garden? Looks :cool:

We watched Babel and The Persuit of Happiness today.

Good films both.

I'm supposed to be styling a boat this weekend too, but cant get the vibes yet. Sex is an option I suppose, as Columbos not on, but then I really should unblock the downstairs toilet sink and / or build the last effing Ikea chest of drawers. I may teach myself Italian.