The mkiv Supra Owners Club

been shopping... GT4088R

Mike B

Mike there's a tyre place in the centre of Middlesbrough where me & my mate get them, C & S Tyres.

They are the direct competition to where Michel and I get ours; Cannon park tyre exchange; they have a brandnew laser alignment machine there. I may have to have a peak over the road! Some of my mates got some tyres there and they were very good value!

Good job Mike, i wonder how many GT4088/r owners there are now on here?

I think Chiefgroover has one on his new car... but they are expensive, so I would think not many! The only way I have justifed it is by not spending toomuch on the car already... Terry S did that job for me!

Just hopong that the '95 housing is not going to be too much for 650's.. I don't plan on using it above 1.4 bar, so I should be ok, otherwise I may need some new taps..

They are the direct competition to where Michel and I get ours; Cannon park tyre exchange; they have a brandnew laser alignment machine there. I may have to have a peak over the road! Some of my mates got some tyres there and they were very good value!

I'll prolly price both them up then & use the cheapest :D, if they're about the same I'll prolly use C&S seeing as I've been there before and am happy with their work.

Thanks Matey.. looking forward to it, although there are a few more bits to the install that I first thought.. doh!

I'm sure when you land a mega bucks job, or win the lottery you'll be back with the worlds hottest MKV!