The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project dude continues , dudes new wheels

dude

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dude

Trans is allready uprated dude , diff !!! i have a spare ;)

Re the times , in theory no diff maybe slightly less terminal speed, the car has enough power(400rwhp) to turn the larger wheel just as fast so each turn will throw the car forward further !!! + i wont need to change into O/D to avoid the limiter and with the added traction i can now use the Nitrous off the line , the 60ft times with these should be 1.6/5 as opposed to 2.2 when it ran its 10.8 , do the math ;) ++++ hopefully i wont have to feather the throttle for the final 75 mtrs as in the same run :cool:

Dude:flame Dev

So basicaly it was overpowered for the traction available before and now its evened up by having more grip and a bigger rolling radius, added with one less gear change?

Oh i wasn't being a smart arse I was genuinely interested in what effect it would have on your time.:)

The diff though doesn't that belong to Terry? Although possesion is 9 tenths of the law;)

Originally posted by dangerous brain

So basicaly it was overpowered for the traction available before and now its evened up by having more grip and a bigger rolling radius, added with one less gear change?

Oh i wasn't being a smart arse I was genuinely interested in what effect it would have on your time.:)

The diff though doesn't that belong to Terry? Although possesion is 9 tenths of the law;)

I have to settle for Tels cast offs ;)

Dude:flame Dev